Is Voom surf still offered?

Hi everyone!

I'm currently looking at internet packages for my cruise next March. All I currently see offered is Voom Surf and Stream (for up to five devices). Is just the Surf package still offered or does it need to be closer to sail date? I see no need to watch Netflix on a cruise, so I don't want to pay the premium for the streaming.

Hi everyone!

I'm currently looking at internet packages for my cruise next March. All I currently see offered is Voom Surf and Stream (for up to five devices). Is just the Surf package still offered or does it need to be closer to sail date? I see no need to watch Netflix on a cruise, so I don't want to pay the premium for the streaming.

The stream package is the only one offered pre-cruise. Surf is offered onboard, but is many times very close in price to the pre-cruise cost of Stream. Onboard, surf is $13 per day for one device.

A couple of months ago I bought surf + stream for our upcoming cruise for 9.99 a day. Has anyone seen that low a price lately? I want to pre-buy for our next cruise after that and it's a long one so I would like a better rate than is being offered now. Thanks.

I think I got really lucky but I got the surf and stream/1 device for $7.99 a day through one of their big weekend sales (30% off deluxe beverage too). I have not seen it even close. I think it's like $14 something a day now.

Trust me the stream really does not stream. It barely surfed left alone stream. I cant imagine how slow the surf is. :o

It depends a bit on the ship - Surf on an O3B equipped ship is probably enough for most people.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It depends a bit on the ship - Surf on an O3B equipped ship is probably enough for most people.

FWIW, it's at least enough to use Facetime/Skype on Oasis, so it's plenty for basic stuff like web surfing, e-mail, etc.

Barring a sale in the next 2 weeks, I plan on just getting Surf for my July 9th Oasis cruise.