Specialty dining promo - Share included?

cruiseintoheaven

Hi everyone, we recently applied the sip and sail promo (took the cash) for our November 2018 cruise (no increase in fare). I decided to see if our March 2018 cruise was included in the promo, so I went spelunking around a bit on the site, and double checked my invoices. Long story short, we have free specialty dining included in the March booking, which is on the Ruby. I've been wanting to try Share, and wonder if anyone knows if that's an option - I know the regular cover charge is higher than CG or Sabattinis. Thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi everyone, we recently applied the sip and sail promo (took the cash) for our November 2018 cruise (no increase in fare). I decided to see if our March 2018 cruise was included in the promo, so I went spelunking around a bit on the site, and double checked my invoices. Long story short, we have free specialty dining included in the March booking, which is on the Ruby. I've been wanting to try Share, and wonder if anyone knows if that's an option - I know the regular cover charge is higher than CG or Sabattinis. Thanks [emoji4]

It is not included.

Bummer. Oh well - I have another question - I see the free specialty dining in invoice from TA - but not in personalizer....am I looking in the wrong place or is that one of those " it shows up in your cabin voucher kind of thing"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummer. Oh well - I have another question - I see the free specialty dining in invoice from TA - but not in personalizer....am I looking in the wrong place or is that one of those " it shows up in your cabin voucher kind of thing"?

Sign in to the site, find your booking and go to Manage Booking. Go to "Onboard Reservations" and scroll down to the bottom. You should see it there.

Sign in to the site, find your booking and go to Manage Booking. Go to "Onboard Reservations" and scroll down to the bottom. You should see it there.

Thanks for the info. I had looked at my cruise but didn't know how to find it.

Tom😀

I remember seeing posts in other threads that it is possible to use the benefit at Share if you also pay the difference between the regular CG/Sabatini's charge and the Share fee.

I remember seeing posts in other threads that it is possible to use the benefit at Share if you also pay the difference between the regular CG/Sabatini's charge and the Share fee.

Yes. Phone the Maitre'd and organise to change your booking. Your account will be debited the difference in price. Approx $10 per person.

The last cruise we had that included a complimentary specialty dinner as a perk there were two vouchers in our cabin on arrival. Printed at the bottom of the voucher was an * note to inform us that if we would like to use it at Share an additional surcharge of $10pp would be incurred. Which was the price difference between the CG and Share at the time.

Thanks everyone - I was hoping they would do that. With only 3 ships having it, I'd at least like to try it out for myself, and this will allow us to do so (assuming the rules don't change between now and March) [emoji12]