Coastal Kitchen Question

Hi, saw a comment in another post and wanted to throw it out there for verification.

Going on HOS in a few weeks. Booked a jr. suite. I understand you can go to CK for dinner. Someone said that drinks are free in CK for dinner, regardless of your beverage package.

Is that true? DH and I aren't big drinkers and typically don't get a package but it would be nice to have a glass of wine at CK, especially if it's "free"

Thank you,

If the bar is in CK, as with Oasis class ships, then wine and beer is usually available. The Quantum class does not have a bar so no free wine.[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the bar is in CK, as with Oasis class ships, then wine and beer is usually available. The Quantum class does not have a bar so no free wine.[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

I thought the free wine and beer from the suite lounge next to CK on Oasis was for GS and above. Since the OP is in a JS I assumed they would not be served, mind you they might get lucky and be offered.

I thought the free wine and beer from the suite lounge next to CK on Oasis was for GS and above. Since the OP is in a JS I assumed they would not be served, mind you they might get lucky and be offered.

No wait staff ever asked me where I was staying. Drinks/happy hour is going on during dinner time so I'd ask and all the staff will do is serve drinks or not[emoji12][emoji12]

was recently on the Harmony and the servers appeared to know suite guest and only served them free drinks. I would expect to pay if in a jr suite. However perhaps a waiter might make a mistake and serve wine to js guests