Suggestions, please!!!!!

wizard-of-roz

I booked a 12 day Alaska cruise for April, 2018. I booked it in Oct., 2016, with my 2 married children. I am Elite with Princess, have just finished a 19 day Panama Canal and have another cruise booked for 2019. I initially booked us all in a suite, with Traditional Early Dining. Then I realized that they should have their own veranda, cabin. I moved me into a veranda, cabin and them into their own. Well, when I changed their cabin my TA neglected to link their dining time to mine and they've been given "Anytime" with Traditional "waitlisted!"

I noticed it today and contacted my TA, advising him to link them to me [as it was initially.] I'm paying for both cabins [and, their name is different than mine.] My TA just called me to inform me that he spoke with Princess and the children were put on a waiting list because I moved the cabins at a later date and although my dining remains the same theirs was waitlisted at over 250. I'm not happy, Princess insists that they can do nothing!

My TA says the best thing to do would be to see the Matre d' upon arrival to the ship but is there anything else my TA or I should do?

Nothing else you really can do.

See the MD on embarkation day at the time/place listed in the embarkation day Patter.

It's usually in one of the DR's between 2p and 3:30p.

Get there early as there can be a line.

He has the power to fix this and that's what he is there for.

Don't worry he will take care of it.

Nothing else you really can do.

See the MD on embarkation day at the time/place listed in the embarkation day Patter.

It's usually in one of the DR's between 2p and 3:30p.

Get there early as there can be a line.

He has the power to fix this and that's what he is there for.

Don't worry he will take care of it.

Thanks so much......I kind of felt that this is exactly what needed to be done. I always have so much to do with my Service Dog on the first day, I don't look forward to hassling with anyone about anything!!!! ;)

Thanks so much......I kind of felt that this is exactly what needed to be done. I always have so much to do with my Service Dog on the first day, I don't look forward to hassling with anyone about anything!!!! ;)
I agree with Keith. See the Maitre d' after boarding. The place and time will be posted in the Patter. If you don't see it, call the Passenger Services Desk.

See you and Horton onboard! [emoji3]

I agree with Keith. See the Maitre d' after boarding. The place and time will be posted in the Patter. If you don't see it, call the Passenger Services Desk.

See you and Horton onboard! [emoji3]

Thanks Pam. I look forward to seeing you.

This will be the first time my Grandchildren are cruising as a couple [except for a 4 nighter a long time ago], and I wanted them to have the full dining experience.