Breakaway planned refurbishment??

I guess the most things were technically inspections and paintings, new carpets and kind like that.

No big changes.

if you like to see many many pictures after the refurb look for oceanliner pictures from last week while the Breakaway docked the first time in Warnemünde Germany

I dont know if it is allowed to set the link directly to the breakaway pictures, but I'm sure you will find them

http://oceanliner-pictures.com/different-pics/norwegian-breakaway.html

I thought that the Breakaway's new home port, starting after 2019, would be Port Canaveral, replacing the Epic? I say a post that said New Orleans was going to be the new home port. Can someone clarify

I thought that the Breakaway's new home port, starting after 2019, would be Port Canaveral, replacing the Epic? I say a post that said New Orleans was going to be the new home port. Can someone clarify

November 2018-March 2019 (after it's Baltic season), the Breakaway with be home ported out of NOLA. Then, she will be sailing out of Miami. Starting in November 2018, she will be sailing out of PC.

November 2018-March 2019 (after it's Baltic season), the Breakaway with be home ported out of NOLA. Then, she will be sailing out of Miami. Starting in November 2018, she will be sailing out of PC.

Do you mean Nov 2019? If so what ship is set to replace Breakaway in NOLA?

• 2 weeks later...

This is the last itinerary info I have concerning the Breakaway.

October 2, 2018 - The Breakaway will end her Scandinavia, Russia and Baltic cruises

October 2 - 16, 2018 - The Breakaway will sail a 14-Day Transatlantic voyage from Copenhagen to New York

October 16 - 27, 2018 - The Breakaway will sail an 11-Day Eastern Caribbean voyage from New York (RT)

October 27 - November 11, 2018 - The Breakaway sails from New York to her new port in New Orleans

From November 11, 2018 - April, 2019 - The Breakaway will be sailing the Eastern & Western Caribbean from New Orleans

April 14, 2019 - November 2019 - The Breakaway cruises to the Eastern & Western Caribbean from Miami

November 23, 2019 - February 2020 - The Breakaway sails the Caribbean from Orlando (Port Canaveral)

Our stateroom steward on our May 20 sailing said there were only minor changes done during refurbishment. He stated that new carpeting was put in, routine maintenance was done and new coats of paint were applied where needed. If you have further specific questions, I'll try to reply. But, honestly, I don't see any changes while comparing the deck plans I had saved prior to the refurbishment and the current deck plans.

Indeed, she's out of the dry dock now and headed to Copenhagen! We are set to sail this Friday, May 11, can't wait! I just spoke with one of the NCL agents and she did mention some refurbishments on:

- electronics, wifi, decor, carpets, USB ports in cabins by the headboard, updated seating areas in restaurants, to name a few.

She suggested to check Cruise Critic for the updated list.

Sorry to say that there were no USB ports by the headboard in our mini-suite cabin and I did not notice anything that would suggest updated seating areas in the restaurants. I didn't find the decor very appealing, either.