Combining Cabins to one Royal Carribbean account

GE65

Hi,

I've booked a family cruise with 3 cabins (balcony, outside and inside) not next door but in the same area.

Is it possible to combine these cabins and their reference numbers all under one RC website account - this will make it easier to book packageas, tours etc by keeping everything togerther and use one log in.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you, I have the other reservation numbers, but haven't seen the "add guest" link - I'll look out for it.

On the US website, I use the link that says "Don't see your reservation?".

• 2 months later...

Hi, I am stuck on the same issue more or less.

When I try to add the second room reservation number (where my daughter and mother stay) via "don't see your reservation" I get an error message saying "Because your name is not on this reservation, you cannot save it to your My Cruises account." although my daughter is defined as a family member under my account (we have slightly different last names as mine includes my maiden name too).

Anyone knows how to overcome this hurdle so i can see both reservation numbers under the same account?

Hi, I am stuck on the same issue more or less.

When I try to add the second room reservation number (where my daughter and mother stay) via "don't see your reservation" I get an error message saying "Because your name is not on this reservation, you cannot save it to your My Cruises account." although my daughter is defined as a family member under my account (we have slightly different last names as mine includes my maiden name too).

Anyone knows how to overcome this hurdle so i can see both reservation numbers under the same account?

You don't need to see the other reservation on your account, Yiou can get into the other reservation via this link:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/getCountdownToCruise.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=6