Carnival fascination dry dock

ragethjj23

I'm curious too because we'd love to do this itinerary out of San Juan again and it will most likely be 2018 when we get a chance to cruise again. My hubby said he'd only do Fascination if there was a Guy's Burgers. I love Guy's, but for that itinerary I could definitely make due without. I recognize your CC name from our roll call a couple of years ago...weren't you on the Liberty 9/20/2015 sailing? If so, that was the last cruise we were on. Loved every minute of it!

Yes we were on that cruise! We want to do it again and we're curious what the changes were going to be. I'm guessing it'll be guys, blue iguana, rum bar and tequila bar but idk. Love the itinerary and will be doing it next June!

I'm curious too because we'd love to do this itinerary out of San Juan again and it will most likely be 2018 when we get a chance to cruise again. My hubby said he'd only do Fascination if there was a Guy's Burgers. I love Guy's, but for that itinerary I could definitely make due without. I recognize your CC name from our roll call a couple of years ago...weren't you on the Liberty 9/20/2015 sailing? If so, that was the last cruise we were on. Loved every minute of it!

Yes we were on that cruise! We want to do it again and we're curious what the changes were going to be. I'm guessing it'll be guys, blue iguana, rum bar and tequila bar but idk. Love the itinerary and will be doing it next June!

I thought I recognized your CC name from our roll call. :) The Guys, Blue Iguana, Red Frog rum bar & tequila bar are my guesses too. Maybe even an Alchemy Bar. I noticed that from late April 2018 - September 2018, Carnival is adding Dominica as a 6th port, replacing the sea day, on a several cruises and I'd LOVE to do one of those, so the "arm twisting" of hubby has begun.

• 2 weeks later...