Help! Emergency question!

dinibo

With less than 24 hours notice we just found out our trip to Nassau has changed from a 12 pm port to a 9 am port which means we will no longer be available to make our booked excursion. Does anyone know if there's options to book excursions in port, particularly snorkeling excursions? Any help is absolutely appreciated!

With less than 24 hours notice we just found out our trip to Nassau has changed from a 12 pm port to a 9 am port which means we will no longer be available to make our booked excursion. Does anyone know if there's options to book excursions in port, particularly snorkeling excursions? Any help is absolutely appreciated!

I'm not usually one to book shop excursions but if you don't have time to book one that is reviewed well online (call instead of email) I would book through NCL. Too much of an u known booking on the pier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of weeks ago there were vendors selling excursions just outside the terminal. We were not buying so I can't say exactly what they were selling. I agree with the previous poster in that I would go with a ship excursion before one that had not been adequately vetted.

I may be too late for the original poster...but depending on who and how you book, the vendor may be aware of the change and may adjust the excursion for you. So before you panic always contact them.