Port shuttle in Miami

Sue1260

Does anyone know if I fly into Fort Lauderdale but I'm sailing out of Miami will NCL shuttle pick me up at Fort Lauderdale and shuttle us to Miami port. I looks like it from their website they offer this but not sure. They quote a price of 16.00 under the Miami section then 25.00 under Fort Lauderdale. And does anyone know if those prices are round trip or one way?

Does anyone know if I fly into Fort Lauderdale but I'm sailing out of Miami will NCL shuttle pick me up at Fort Lauderdale and shuttle us to Miami port. I looks like it from their website they offer this but not sure. They quote a price of 16.00 under the Miami section then 25.00 under Fort Lauderdale. And does anyone know if those prices are round trip or one way?

Still offered. Prices are one way.

Yes, did it in both directions in late January.

Did you feel it was easy? Plan on flying in day before and have hotel shuttle take us back to airport day of cruise then use NCL shuttle to the port. That will probably be most economical.

Did you feel it was easy? Plan on flying in day before and have hotel shuttle take us back to airport day of cruise then use NCL shuttle to the port. That will probably be most economical.

Yes, you meet in your airlines baggage claim area and are led by SAS personnel to the bus. First bus left about 9:30 A.M. for the POM. Very long drive. Glad he was driving and NOT me.

This is what I did (above). I stayed near the AP and went back to the AP to catch the shuttle the next morning. No issues. You could also rent a car and do the same thing if you are going to be there a few days before. There was a desk in MIA AP Baggage Claim for each Cruise Line that was departing that day that will check your documents and collect your luggage. Luggage is transferred directly to the ship from the shuttle (once you check in at MIA AP). I did MIA AP, but I know they also have transfers from/to FLL because I saw these arriving and departing the Cruise Terminal.

Alan

I think that's what I'm going to do for Feb cruise cheaper to get a flight in FLL the one I'm looking at doesn't get in till 11pm so renting car will cost more and will have no time for site seeing.

If you are staying in FL the day before your cruise, you might consider using SAS Transport. It is $15 pp, and it takes about 30-40 mins to get to POM. If you do decide to use SAS, make sure they will pick you up at your hotel (check there website). Have used them several times, and you need to set up a reservation ahead of time.

As far as flying out of MIA, take a cab....$27, and it is a 10-15 minute trip.

We also use SAS transport. No need to go back to airport from hotel for another shuttle and schlep the luggage again. Cheaper than cruise line's.

http://www.ridesas.com/sasreserve.php