new royal offers

what could royal caribbeans next offers for the uk from the 3rd of july 2017

I think they may bring back the All Inclusive offer. It's been missing the last two promos and is a big attraction for UK bookers. However I'm feeling more deflated with their All Inclusive tag line given the drinks package covers less and less as time goes on. Can't even get a glass of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc within the price limit now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The new offer is 30% off + Free WIFI on sailing of 6+ Nights (1 free wifi per cabin. code has to be shared between all users and one will need to log out so another can access)

Starts on the 4th July

If sailing from the UK you can also get free car parking. Car parking has to be booked yourself though through ABP using a special code.

I always book as early as possible without any offers and the price has always been cheaper than when the offers come out.

I also get the cabin grade I am after, as I'm one of the first to book.

I sail in less than 2 weeks and there was an offer at the beginning of this year of bogo 1/2 price and free drinks packages and $200 obc. I booked it March 2016 and saved $500 more than this offer.

Book early and get the best price!!

I always book as early as possible without any offers and the price has always been cheaper than when the offers come out.

I also get the cabin grade I am after, as I'm one of the first to book.

I sail in less than 2 weeks and there was an offer at the beginning of this year of bogo 1/2 price and free drinks packages and $200 obc. I booked it March 2016 and saved $500 more than this offer.

Book early and get the best price!!

I booked this offer on October 23rd 2016 for our last cruise on Freedom 4-11 June 2017.

I was hoping for the next offer being all inclusive tbh though this new deal does work out better value than the previous.

I'm trying to work out whether it's worth me holding on and hoping the September deal is all inclusive. When they do all inclusive is there also 1/2 price for 3rd and 4th guests? And I guess if so they'd have to be in the same cabin?

I'm doing some calculations and on the surface 30% off is better than buy one get one half price but then drinks packages are more valuable to us than internet (don't need it) and parking (only about £140).

I'd have loved to have bought when the itineraries came out but we hadn't chosen/confirmed availability of the party at that point so I'm now playing that nervous game of when do I bite and book!

We booked when it was 20% plus obc but now I see it's 30% plus wifi plus parking but royal won't do anything to our booking :( shame really

You can cancel the previous offer, lose the deposit, and rebook at today's price.

Has today's price really gone down so much that the previous OBC would be offset by the loss of deposit and free car parking ?

--

If the All Inclusive Offer returns in September, they'll likely just jack up the base price to cover the 'free' drink package

You can cancel the previous offer, lose the deposit, and rebook at today's price.

Has today's price really gone down so much that the previous OBC would be offset by the loss of deposit and free car parking ?

--

If the All Inclusive Offer returns in September, they'll likely just jack up the base price to cover the 'free' drink package

I was hoping for all inclusive too. It's a bit overdue now. We booked for this Sep just after that all inclusive promo started and the price was the same as the previous promo price. However it did rise rapidly and is still higher now.

The all inclusive deal is a big draw for Brits who see Royals' drinks prices as much higher than at home with the added cost of a low exchange rate. For us, we won't be booking Royal until another All Inclusive offer at the right price comes along. We sailed back to back on Oasis this spring with a free drinks package and the same dates next spring are £130pp per week more currently with no drinks package.

Hopefully, not making this promo all inclusive will turn out to be a benefit as we board Indy on Sep 2 and the next promo starts on 4th Sep so if it's all inclusive we can book that onboard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I re priced My 7 night cruise on Symphony for next September.Would have cost an extra £300 each and the Internet offer isn't as good as our $300 OBC.

I thought Symphony wasn't included in the OBC Offer ?