ms Oosterdam in Juneau July 4, 2017

Scrapnana

Yeah, she's getting out of the way; strange arrangement though. I guess it was worth it spending the morning without tendering and getting those who wanted it ashore

I still have my suspicions that they are using Juneau as a resupply port. But didn't one of the HAL ships go to the dock a few weeks ago when another ship left.

Roy

I still have my suspicions that they are using Juneau as a resupply port. But didn't one of the HAL ships go to the dock a few weeks ago when another ship left.

Roy

About three weeks ago when I was still on board, there was a three-way dock position switch between Amsterdam, Volendam and Sojourn

Roy

It was this same ship when she was tendering on June 6. When Regatta left at 1600, Oostie took her place and remained there for another 5 hours. She only spent 3+ hours tendering.

ETA: Oostie in view.

About three weeks ago when I was still on board, there was a three-way dock position switch between Amsterdam, Volendam and Sojourn

That was Sojourn loading supplies that time. Must be a regular thing for Sojourn.