Escape questions.

K922

Hi I am sailing escape to Bermuda next summer and it's my first time on the ship and ncl. I was just wondering if there is a fee for the brat pack show and also can you book the escape room before hand or once you are on board.

Thanks in advance.

Karen

Hi I am sailing escape to Bermuda next summer and it's my first time on the ship and ncl. I was just wondering if there is a fee for the brat pack show and also can you book the escape room before hand or once you are on board.

Thanks in advance.

Karen

No fee for Brat Pack, have to book Escape room onboard.

Hi I am sailing escape to Bermuda next summer and it's my first time on the ship and ncl. I was just wondering if there is a fee for the brat pack show and also can you book the escape room before hand or once you are on board. Thanks in advance. Karen

For the Record: The Brat Pack and After Midnight are the two complimentary shows in the main theater. They will each have 4 shows (2 shows on 2 nights each). You can make show and dining reservations 90 days prior to your cruise (100 days for Havens guests). Strongly recommended that you book exactly 90 days to cruise.

If they are still doing the escape room, it can be booked once you are onboard. Last month, you had to book it through the box office on board.

You can also book the Supper Club Cabaret in advance (if offered). It shows once during your cruise. A for-fee dinner show with a fixed 5-course tasting menu.

Next summer is a long ways away,,,, if the Escape does not have another permanent show in the Supper Club, you can book complimentary dinner shows in the Supper Club once you are onboard. It is a 3-course fixed meal with a show by the current guest performers.

Once onboard, you can also make reservations for one comedy show. There will be many shows during your cruise, but you can reserve seats in one. Early shows are family oriented. Late shows are 18+. We always try to go every night standby.