Summit questions

barbaragrace

We're leaving in 11 days (YIPPPEEE!) and I have a few questions, cruise lines seems to change their policies often.

Can I put a luggage tag on a small case of water?

Is their a mini-frig in the cabin?

How much is the internet package for a week?

Where is the best place to eat lunch for a vegan meal?

Thanks!

We're leaving in 11 days (YIPPPEEE!) and I have a few questions, cruise lines seems to change their policies often.

Thanks!

Answers to questions 1 and 2 are both yes. Check Celebrity website for answer to #3. Think the buffet would be your best bet for #4.

If I may add:

You can bring as many cases of water as you like, just make sure each has a luggage tag with your name and room number stuck on it.

The room fridge will be preloaded with snacks and drinks that aren't covered under any beverage package(if you have one). If you don't plan to eat or drink any of it and want to store your own drinks, you can ask your cabin steward to empty the fridge out for you and store the contents elsewhere until you leave at the end of your cruise.

You can buy an unlimited internet package right now at Celebrity's website, the price for that is there. Not sure about the sizes or prices of smaller time packages, but there may be specials running for them and the only way to know is when you board and check the daily left in your room.

The Oceanview Cafe or maybe the Aquaspa Cafe(both on Deck 10) will be your best bet for a vegan lunch offerings. The Pool Grill might have veggie burgers as well.

Enjoy your cruise!

Internet service on the Summit is terrible and spotty, so everyone always seems to complain bitterly on board. I would caution you to be realistic in your expectations.

There are a couple offerings such as fruit etc at the Spa cafe, but depending upon your vegan needs, the buffet will be your best bet for lunch.

Thanks!

I will only answer #4 from personal experience, any place open will be great for a vegan meal, especially if you let them know in advance then accommodations will be made.

For example, I know that I Am a specialized vegan, as such I provide several meal prep recipes to the Maitre 'd upon embarkation. Do they always get it right? No, yet I persist and by the end of the sailing it is perfect... ;-)

bon voyage

Water on the ship is actually very good. You can ask for a pitcher of water delivered daily by your room attendant.

Don't get your hopes up for quality Internet. It can be slow and frustrating. Good luck and have a great cruise!

I will only answer #4 from personal experience, any place open will be great for a vegan meal, especially if you let them know in advance then accommodations will be made.

For example, I know that I Am a specialized vegan, as such I provide several meal prep recipes to the Maitre 'd upon embarkation. Do they always get it right? No, yet I persist and by the end of the sailing it is perfect... ;-)

bon voyage

And thus on sea days the MDR should be open and may also be a good choice.