Shuttle to Horseshoe Bay

You will find the mini-bus in Zone 5 of the Transportation Zone, see pix below:

Zones.jpg

On my browser, Firefox, by clicking on the post number, the image will become larger; or put cursor over the image, right click, and select Copy Image from the drop down menu and then paste it into your photo editing software.

SBtS

Edited by SailBadtheSinner
speling

Hello,

I should know this but do not usually shuttle to Horseshoe Bay. I know there is a $7.00 shuttle to Horseshoe but I do not know where to get it. Is there a mini bus outside the terminal? Thanks!

As soon as you set foot of the dock and get to the road, there will be people there "directing" you to minibuses. Flat rate. $7 cash. They take you all the way to the HS Bay parking lot (all the way down the hill). They will pick you up in the same spot just off the beach.

Be careful if you are doing this on the last day of the cruise. Minibuses are like taxis,,, they are always there when you don't need them, but never there when you need them. Drivers will go to where they can turn a full load at maximum $$$ (which isn't always HS Bay). Everyone is going to try and leave around the same time. Allow time to queue at HS Bay and get back to the ship before it leaves (with or without you).

ShoreEx Tip: We were actually just there. We found that booking the NCL transfer for two with a $50 ShoreEx credit and Platinum discount, it was actually cheaper to book the NCL excursion with a guaranteed seat than using the minibuses.

its $7 per person one way. $14 round trip. you are better off buying the 2 day bus and ferry pass and then you can go other places, including Harbor Nights in Hamilton for the street festival on Wed. night (only if you are on Breakaway).

We just got back. NCL ferry to St. George's was not working all three days. We went to Horseshoe Bay on Thursday and not too crowded. We took bus but would recommend taking mini bus back. No issues getting there but buses crowded returning and were not able to get first one and had to wait over forty minutes for another. Also mini buses avoid walking up hill to bus stop. We used mini bus to get to/from caves and had wonderful driver named Gordon. Ask for him.