Mattress topper question

Mountaincb

We are taking a cruise to Hawaii in Nov. on Star Princess. We were on her a year ago and the mattress was terrible, hard as a rock. The Star is not scheduled to get new mattresses until AFTER our cruise. My question is, would we be allowed to bring our own mattress topper? We aren't flying so there is no issue there. Anyone have any clue if Princess would allow that?

Thank you.

We are taking a cruise to Hawaii in Nov. on Star Princess. We were on her a year ago and the mattress was terrible, hard as a rock. The Star is not scheduled to get new mattresses until AFTER our cruise. My question is, would we be allowed to bring our own mattress topper? We aren't flying so there is no issue there. Anyone have any clue if Princess would allow that?

Thank you.

Yes you can.

Thank you.

I did that years ago before Princess got the pillowtop mattress pad covers several years ago. We sailed to Hawaii on the Star in January & with the pillowtop pad had comfortable sleep.

Unlike the old broken down eggcrate pads, the pillowtops cannot be requested in advance. We immediately check our mattress & most times need to request a pillowtop pad from our cabin attendant.

Until all mattresses are replaced mattress comfort may vary & of course is subjective.