Adventure--2 Connecting Insides or 1 Panoramic Ocean View?

Well, I'm conflicted (y)(n). Right now I have 2 inside connecting cabins for a New England cruise next summer. It will be my husband, myself, and our two daughters, who will be 5 and 9 at the time. They have never cruised. I have been reading lots of good things about the Panoramic Oceanbiew cabins, and these will be added to Adventure during dry dock. If I were to switch from 2 to 1 cabins, it would cost a bit more. I'd lose some of our on board credit as well. Also, I am somewhat concerned about the motion that high and that fwd especially in the Atlantic. However, a big window looks lovely, and it appears to be enough space for four. It also has a pullout sofa, which is better for us than bunks. Can anyone help me think this through?

I'd go with the two bathrooms.

Absolutely. We have 2 kids as well (although they are now 15 and 13). You get two bathrooms, and twice the storage. It's as if we had a suite. We've had outside cabins and balcony cabins in the past, but we don't miss the window or balcony. This is how we will cruise from now on.

It is not terrible to put four in a room - Our family of four has done it several times - just takes planning and organization. Your 5&9 year old children will fit on the pull out. We always preferred the bunks to have more walking space in the morning and evening. I prefer to have the light and to know where I am. Follow your gut and don't worry either way. Keep watching the price - any connecting oceanview rooms that are worth the $$. Now that our daughters are teens (14y/o) It is a bit tougher to squeeze in one cabin. I still would do it for the chance to cruise though!

I would keep the 2 rooms...2 bathrooms and a little privacy and space for everyone. Think of it this way...you will get ready to get out of the room twice as fast for the pool, dinner, etc.. to see the view form outside the room.

• 2 weeks later...

Last month we booked the OV Panoramic for NE/Canada Cruise next June. I was looking at the 2 connecting rooms too, but the OV Panoramic sleeps 6, and has 2 bathrooms. It is 406 sq. ft. which is bigger than 2 connecting rooms together. Good Luck.

When our girls were little we squished in to one cabin, made it work, but once we did connecting never went back, I did one time (on Carnival) get 2 forward facing cabins, we did find them noisy and felt lots of vibration. But different ships may be different I know many love this area. I did like the location, but personally would want the space and privacy. Whatever you decide will be perfect for you! Have a great trip