Carnival Fantasy

We have a small group heading out on a quick 5 day trip on the Carnival Fantasy. Question regarding the Riviera deck vs the Empress deck. I can move to the higher deck for a small price, buts it appears right under the gal,eye and dining area. I can figure out what's below the Riviera so I'm guessing its staff rooms. Any ideas, suggestions or thoughts regarding either deck?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Being under the dining room is good but under the Galley is risky. Not always bad, but sometimes real bad. Crew area and such is under the Riviera. We were near the bow on the Imagination and didn't notice any extra noise from below. Some people have mentioned engine noise far aft on the the Riviera deck, but not everyone. You will see part of deck 0 when you leave the ship in port or go to the medical center.

The Empress deck has a few nice advantages. It is on the same level as the atrium and only two floors below the Promenade deck, so you can easily take stairs everywhere. I have stayed on that deck on that ship and other fantasy class ships and never had a problem with noise, other that thrusters once in a while when entering/leaving port.

Cheers!