Mahogany Bay docking question

jasong38501

Looking at a cruise for next spring and I was wondering where Carnival docks when they have three ships in Mahogany Bay on the same day. Maybe I am way wrong, but I thought there was only room for two ships to dock there at once. Of course with three Carnival ships there at once it may be way too crowded and I should just eliminate that cruise from my list of possibilities. Thoughts? Experiences?

Are you sure that there are 3 ships scheduled for same day? I have never seen that for Mahogany Bay.

On May 23 of next year Carnival has Dream, Freedom and Glory all there, in addition to Liberty of the Seas and MSC Opera which should dock at Coxen Hole.

How are you looking that up? If you're just checking ships docked at Roatán, fwir we need to keep in mind that cruise ships dock at more than just one location on Roatán: Coxen Hole and Mahogany Bay. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1897146

I use cruise time tables (all one word dot com). I don't think it will let me put in the link. But yeah that's why I wasn't worried about the Royal or MSC ship but three Carnival ships there at once confused me.

On May 23 of next year Carnival has Dream, Freedom and Glory all there, in addition to Liberty of the Seas and MSC Opera which should dock at Coxen Hole.

WOW. the beaches are going to be insane that day. good day to book little french key or big french key. or one of the other resorts thats on its own key and limit the number of guests.

Our cruise in April there will be 3 ships there at the same time. Glory and Fantasy and then a Norwegian ship at Coxen hole.

I use cruise time tables (all one word dot com). I don't think it will let me put in the link. But yeah that's why I wasn't worried about the Royal or MSC ship but three Carnival ships there at once confused me.

Sometimes the cruise schedule websites are wrong. If correct, and nothing changes, one of the Carnival ships will likely be a Coxen Hole which sometimes does have 3 ships.

When they update the schedule for Mahogany Bay, you can check here for May 18.

http://www.mahoganybaycc.com/Port-Schedule.aspx

Sometimes the cruise schedule websites are wrong. If correct, and nothing changes, one of the Carnival ships will likely be a Coxen Hole which sometimes does have 3 ships.

When they update the schedule for Mahogany Bay, you can check here for May 18.

http://www.mahoganybaycc.com/Port-Schedule.aspx

I checked Carnival's website and that date seems to match all three of their ships being there. I wanted to do that trip on the Dream since I'm doing the other one on it in September but I think I'll mark that date off my short list, lol.