Breakaway MDR reservations

caddykid12

got a group of 9 going. plsn on making MDR reservations when its allowed for 6pm each night

since its a 14 day cruise and we get back from all Ports at 4 and cant make 6pm. how does dining work. stand in a general line?? at 730 if im hungry then

or what if only 4-5 of the 9 only want to eat at 6pm. can we still do that

Eat where you want, when you want and with whom you want. Freestyle dining.

If you don't make your reservation then you lose it, just like any land based restaurant. Of course, if you aren't going to make it then make a courtesy call and let them know.

I think it's pretty rude to make a reservation if you don't know if you are going to make it nor do you know how many people are gonna show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hence why im asking. im not going to want to be without a reservation and have to wait hours for a table of 9. nothing rude with making a reservation. after all its freestyle. rather have one if needed but im not going to want to be tied down to a 6pm time slot

got a group of 9 going. plsn on making MDR reservations when its allowed for 6pm each night

since its a 14 day cruise and we get back from all Ports at 4 and cant make 6pm. how does dining work. stand in a general line?? at 730 if im hungry then

or what if only 4-5 of the 9 only want to eat at 6pm. can we still do that

Seriously? Are you saying you are going to tie up seats in a very busy restaurant "in case you are hungry"? Please don't. If you can't commit to being there, then show up when you are "really" ready and eat.

I can tell you while you think that people want to eat together, they don't. And won't. Too many things to do and see. Especially for 14 days straight.

all i have read is MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR LARGE GROUPS no matter what. otherwise the wait time is outrageously long

But you don't make reservation you aren't going to use.

all i have read is MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR LARGE GROUPS no matter what. otherwise the wait time is outrageously long

But you don't even know if your whole group is going to want to eat together let alone at a specific time. Common sense says DO NOT make reservations if you don't know when and for how many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only think that you have read is "don't make frivolous reservations" no mater what. There is never, ever an outrageously long wait for a MDR.