Global Entry @Port Everglades

I have come into Pier 2 with Princess twice and they had Global Entry. But it was not a true Global Entry. Just a different line for the same type of immigration process . Was faster, because no one else in the line.

It was there in April off the Allure. Port Everglades also has mobile passport, which is almost as good as Global Entry and doesn't require anything other than downloading the app.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

When we sailed the Harmony in April we didn't see any machines. We were directed to a line for Global Entry where they still expected to get a customs card and they wanted to see our Global Entry cards. It did save a little time however, not like at the airport international arrivals I've experienced. If there were any machines we weren't directed to them. The wording on the link another poster provided doesn't mention machines either.

It's the only time we've been asked to show our cards. Every other location your passport is scanned and your prints confirmed and you don't fill out a customs form.

It's been a while but there was a separate line at PE a year or so ago coming off the Indy. They asked for our cards, which we hadn't brought. Talked our way onto the line. We had already filled out the forms. The port'S web site does mention it.

It was a joke when we used it. It was nothing more than them lifting a rope for us to get ahead of some people. The friends we were with, in the regular line, actually got out of the building at the same time we did. It's not Global Entry like you might be used to at airports.

Was available in terminal 18 but was just a separate much shorter line for global entry. No machines and was manned.Still helped shave at least 30 mins of standing in the regular line.

We had it last November in PE. Were directed to the far right, much shorter line. Had to complete all the normal customs form. Very few in line so through much quicker. Glad we had our cards with us....:cool:

Disembarking Harmony last fall they had it. BUT, there were no kiosks and there wasn't really a separate line; I had to ask a staffer about it. I was told to show my GE card (which I had heard was necessary so luckily had it on me) and was bumped ahead of about 200 people to the front of the line. Once there, the process was the same (since there were no GE kiosks)...show ID and customs form and be prepared to answer questions.