how long for RCI documents/tickets?

Fenten

We booked our Serenade cruise about 3 weeks ago. Just wondering how long does it take to get your documents/tickets from RCL? Our cruise is on Jan. 14 and we booked via a Travel Agent. Thanks.

It can very dramatically. I've gotten them more than 60 days out to just under 21 days out. I'm just over 30 days from my next cruise, but still have not received the documents. However, others have reported receiving theirs. It really is a crap shoot, especially since final payment was a month and a half ago.

For our November cruise we never received documents nor did my wifes parents. It was no big deal. We did the Set Sail and had no problems at all. Her parents filled out the documents at the port. End result was the few extra minutes it took to fill out the forms. I would suggest just filling out the Set Sail forms and not worry.

We booked our Serenade cruise about 3 weeks ago. Just wondering how long does it take to get your documents/tickets from RCL? Our cruise is on Jan. 14 and we booked via a Travel Agent. Thanks.

We are Adventure on Jan 15. I dont expect our documents until the week after Christmas at the earliest.

If you haven't gotten them by Christmas, call your TA and have them check where they are. No matter what go ahead and fill out the Set-sail pass now though.

My 1st 2 cruises I received my documents at 4 to 5 weeks out from the cruise. My 3rd cruise I received my documents, oh, about 21 hours before the ship sailed via UPS overnight due to an error on RCI's part. For my upcoming Rhapsody cruise I received my documents at 33 days out. At that time, some people who cruise the week after me had received their documents the week before, but other people who cruise the week before me still hadn't received theirs.

Archived