Favorite place to eat in Old San Juan

tuliplvr

Hi- Staying at the Sheraton Old San Juan. Last trip we ate at El Jiberito which we really enjoyed. Wondering if there is another authentic place to eat or should we just stick to this place. Thank you

Hi- Staying at the Sheraton Old San Juan. Last trip we ate at El Jiberito which we really enjoyed. Wondering if there is another authentic place to eat or should we just stick to this place. Thank you

Nothing wrong with El Jiberitos. People do like Raices, Barrachina's, Marmalade (on the expensive side for dinner), and Punta de Mer on top of the Hotel Milano. All have reviews on any number of sites.

Sent from my Acer Chromebook R11 (CB5-132T / C738T) using Forums mobile app

Nothing wrong with El Jiberitos. People do like Raices, Barrachina's, Marmalade (on the expensive side for dinner), and Punta de Mer on top of the Hotel Milano. All have reviews on any number of sites.

Nothing wrong with El Jiberitos. People do like Raices, Barrachina's, Marmalade (on the expensive side for dinner), and Punta del Vista on top of the Hotel Milano. All have reviews on any number of sites.

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking of trying El Jiberito and was wondering if you recall if they had any American food options in the menu?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thinking of trying El Jiberito and was wondering if you recall if they had any American food options in the menu?

Little to none as best I recall.

Food was OK but over priced considering most of what they serve is pre cooked stuff they're just scooping up and putting in a cup like soup. We wouldn't go back, too many other great places in OSJ.

No they don't have any American options. We did go back here. Food was good, but not as great as it was two years ago.