Celebrity All Inclusive "Book'n'Go" from Canada

hughdemand

Rumours are surfacing about this very popular offering, for Spring 2018. Has anyone heard anything close to being official on this topic? Or heard anything at all?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just received an invitation from Expedia to attend local cruise night coming up on the details of the program this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Book and Go..... Is a great all inclusive package put together by Celebrity ... It was offered out of Hamilton,Winnipeg, Moncton and Halifax.........it included flights , hotel ,transportation, and drink package . They dropped it last year after a sell out year before... Who knows why but I'm glad to hear that it might be back this year[emoji106]

We went on this cruise in March of 2017. It was offered out of Hamilton which is very convenient for us. We had a great time and would consider it again. You were even given a meal on the plane along with an alcoholic beverage! Breakfast on the way down and lunch on the way back, along with a very warm and very large chocolate chip cookie. Yum!

This is Celebrity's version of an all-inclusive vacation that is typical for Canadians heading south to resorts in the winter months. It was only available in Canada and is NOT Choice Air. Included flight to/from either Miami or Fort Lauderdale and involved either Reflection or Silhouette 7-day eastern or western Caribbean cruises ONLY. Also included dedicated transport to/from the airport to the cruise port, all tips/gratuities, all taxes/fees, the classic beverage package and starting this past winter season the unlimited internet package. So pretty much what most Caribbean-bound Canadians expect out of a all-inclusive package to places like Mexico, Cuba, DR, Jamaica, etc.

We first went on it a couple of years ago when the chartered flights went from Halifax, Moncton, Quebec City, Ottawa (which was great for us!), Hamilton, London and I think Winnipeg. Unfortunately this past spring (2017) the flights only went from Hamilton and I think maybe London. So we drove to Hamilton and had to stay overnight in hotels both directions. I haven't heard or seen anything yet about what Celebrity may be planning for the upcoming cruise season. We have a two-week cruise booked for Eclipse this winter so won't be able to take advantage of any Book 'n Go package again.

This past winter I priced out the same cruise as if I had to make all my own arrangements for cruise, flights, buses, hotel the night before, etc. I really don't remember the difference in costs but taking the package deal was so, so much easier (plus return flight times on my own were the pits).

In the past they have chartered planes from Canadian North (the airline the CFL charters to fly football teams around I believe) and First Air - both airlines operate in Canada's north and still provide quality service to passengers compared to some of the more mainstream airlines.

Just saw an ad in Ottawa's paper for the upcoming season. Packages are for either Silhouette or Equinox this season and are in February and March. I seem to recall in previous years they began in January. Plus in the Ottawa paper it only notes Ontario departures (Toronto, Hamilton, London, and Ottawa) so not sure if the packages are available from other cities.

Just saw an ad in Ottawa's paper for the upcoming season. Packages are for either Silhouette or Equinox this season and are in February and March. I seem to recall in previous years they began in January. Plus in the Ottawa paper it only notes Ontario departures (Toronto, Hamilton, London, and Ottawa) so not sure if the packages are available from other cities.

Would you be able to post a pic of the ad?

I'd be very interested in this package for next year.

Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-A500W using Forums mobile app

Sorry but I am unable to post a pic. But if you have any specific questions I'm pretty sure I can remember most of the pertinent details from the ad. It was in the travel section of the Ottawa Citizen today so I am sure it would be in the Toronto, Hamilton and London papers. If they carry on like in previous years it will appear weekly for quite some time. As for the price, all it said was something along the lines of "inside cabins starting at $.....". From Ottawa the price was something over $2000 but remember, that includes the return airfare, tips, taxes, bus to/from the port and the classic booze package? The ad gave the specific one-week cruise for each either out of MIA or FLL. And of course, to contact Celebrity Cruises or your travel agent for more details, etc.

If anyone has any questions I will do my best to answer them. In the meantime I'll see if I can find the ad - I have a funny feeling it got thrown out with some garbage!

Book and Go..... Is a great all inclusive package put together by Celebrity ... It was offered out of Hamilton,Winnipeg, Moncton and Halifax.........it included flights , hotel ,transportation, and drink package . They dropped it last year after a sell out year before... Who knows why but I'm glad to hear that it might be back this year[emoji106]

It departs Ottawa as well.....a travel agent friend posted it through her agency as an upcoming event.

I saw the same ad in today's Toronto Star...travel section as well. Only advertised Ontario gateways, nothing in Quebec or the Maritimes. Might be able to find it by going to the Star's website? Or pick up a copy of today's paper.

Cathy

I tried Toronto Star website and could not find any advertisements on their site. I no longer get the paper.

I tried Toronto Star website and could not find any advertisements on their site. I no longer get the paper.

Well, anything specific you'd like to know about it? I may be able to remember what it said.

As of July 13, the ads are on Celebrity Cruises Canada Facebook page: "Our Winter 2018 All Included Caribbean Vacations have launched and can now be booked! Departure cities: Hamilton, London, Ottawa + NEW: Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina and Saskatoon - don't delay these packages book up fast!"

We did Book'n'Go cruises in 2015 (Reflection) and 2016 (Silhouette) from Quebec City, flying on Canadian North. Would do it again, but now we look for longer cruises.

As of July 13, the ads are on Celebrity Cruises Canada Facebook page: "Our Winter 2018 All Included Caribbean Vacations have launched and can now be booked! Departure cities: Hamilton, London, Ottawa + NEW: Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina and Saskatoon - don't delay these packages book up fast!"

We did Book'n'Go cruises in 2015 (Reflection) and 2016 (Silhouette) from Quebec City, flying on Canadian North. Would do it again, but now we look for longer cruises.

Claudart, we did two trips on the Reflection - east and west Caribbean and really enjoyed the all-inclusive as well. And, like you we now want longer cruises - in Feb we're doing the 2-week southern one on Eclipse. But for many Canadians I think these packages are pretty good deals.