La Paz Waterfalls, Costa Rica

toban

We did this in 2002. Had a wonderful time; saw a lot of Costa Rica on the run to the mountains and the scenery was great. Does involve a lot of walking. There is a path with steps and all, but you are going up and downhill.

I recommend this one. I have a few pictures on my review: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jerry2/

Jerry

Thanks for the info Jerry. We're ok with the walking, in fact Im sure we'll need the exercise. We're also planning to take in the Fort San Diego museum in Acapulco. Judging by your photos you had a wonderful cruise, I hope ours is as good.

Toban,

Are you still booked on 2/12 Panama Canal Cruise? If yes, please check the thread of our cruise. I asked you a question concerning this posting. I noticed that you initially posted on the thread, but you have not posted lately. I understand that we are not suppose to exchange posting concerning partically tours on this thread.

Thanks.

Toban,

Are you still booked on 2/12 Panama Canal Cruise? If yes, please check the thread of our cruise. I asked you a question concerning this posting. I noticed that you initially posted on the thread, but you have not posted lately. I understand that we are not suppose to exchange posting concerning partically tours on this thread.

Thanks.

Hi jagoffee; yes we are definitely booked on the Feb. 12th PC cruise. Sorry I did not answer your question; I cant find it.

Hi Jim; I will look for your post. Yes, it would be nice to meet in person; perhaps at the CC party. We decided to book the Waterfalls excursion through Celebrity. This is one excursion we are really looking forward to. Its quite long and should be a good way to see the countryside. The closer the cruise gets, the more excited we become. It will be wonderful to leave our winter weather behind for a couple of weeks !!

Archived