Alure of the Seas getting off in port of Nassau

I have never been on a ship this big! We port in Nassau at 7am and have an excursion at 9:15 (non RCCL). When should we plan on going down to disembark to get to our meeting place on time (five minutes from pier)? TIA

Should not be much of a line. However, I'd give yourself at least 10 minutes to get from the ship to the outside of the terminal building. Quite a gauntlet you have to pass. I'd probably start out around 8:45am.

I have never been on a ship this big! We port in Nassau at 7am and have an excursion at 9:15 (non RCCL). When should we plan on going down to disembark to get to our meeting place on time (five minutes from pier)? TIA

I agree with the others, no need to get off ridiculously early but give yourself enough time. We sailed Allure in May and were on the farthest out pier, so it is a good walk to the street. There are lots of vendors waiting outside the gates to offer you an excursion, so you have to get through them too. There is a shuttle van that is free, they work for tips, but he stops at every person until he feels his van is full enough. You do better to walk, unless you have a mobility issue.

Since it is a ship's tour, they should provide meeting info, where and when.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think you misread the OP, it is not a ship excursion.:)

I would allow plenty of time to find your contact outside of the crowded, often disorganized Nassau terminal.

You can count on being at that furthest pier. The Oasis class ships always go there. That pier has been modified for the big ships.

Do you have a designated place to meet your tour guide? Ignore those who are selling other tours, etc. Just find your guy.

We are on Allure this coming Sunday, and will be in Nassau Monday. It's a short stay there, might just stay on board Allure.

Rick and Deirdra