Venice luggage delivery to ship

Cobbie48

There is an outfit aT Pl Roma called Transbagali that moves bags for 7 Euros per bag.

We depart from Venice and are staying near Pl Roma and could get our bags to their office. Read it's a couple blocks walk to ships after exiting people mover

Had anyone used the delivery service TO The ship?

Thanks in Advance.

• 3 months later...
I have used them, but only from hotel to people mover. They know what they're doing. Bit like using a removal company to move home.

How do you find out how to use this service? I checked out the website, but its very limited. I'm interested in having them move luggage from hotel to people mover. Thanks for any info!

How do you find out how to use this service? I checked out the website, but its very limited. I'm interested in having them move luggage from hotel to people mover. Thanks for any info!

There's a CONTACT section on their web site....... email them with your questions.

https://trasbagagli.it/en

Keep in mind that after you disembark the People Mover there is another walk to where your ship is berthed. If you can't easily manage your luggage you should probably have them move it from the hotel to the ship.