Pop! Slots game rewards

10 minutes ago, parothead said:

we were able to use one each for a total of $200 OBC

We were in the past too. I am not sure if the 1 per reservation is a new (old) thing.  That was the way it used to be a long time ago.

14 hours ago, LisaAtlCruiser said:

I know this thread is a bit old - but I thought I would come back and report that there must be a limit to how many times you can redeem and use on RCI.  I think I have redeemed a voucher 4 times, maybe 5.  And at least 2 times already this year.  Anyway, when I went to redeem another one inside of Popslots it said I have met the max I can redeem with RCI.  

I may try again at the new calendar year to see if it is a yearly limit or an overall limit.  Regardless, I have enjoyed the games (I have MyVegas and MyKonami too) and sure have benefits for the vouchers I have already redeemed.

If you have experience with redeeming these, I wish you would explain it to me!  I’m fairly bright, but the whole thing on redeeming onboard credit isn’t making any sense to me. I can understand the limit on using it within 14 days, but the “ 30 day after booking” makes zero sense. 

I normally book cruises 6-24 months out and the chance of me (or most people I would think...) booking a cruise less than 30 days out is extremely low!  It just makes no sense, why would they put that kind of crazy limit? Am I somehow reading this incorrectly, because the way I read it that is what is requiring in addition to the “use within 14 days”? 

Thanks 🤕

@Canadian Disney Mom @Corynfl3  great, thank you! Because as written by MLife on the apps, you would have to both book AND sail within that 30 day period (which clearly seemed insane 🤔). It would be great if they would re-write the criteria to make them clearer, but thankfully I had you two to translate their Chinese 😹

I understand that like the stock owner obc’s there are almost so many restrictions on their use to be less worthwhile than I understood they would be initially. Also, we often have MLife rate reductions (as on the upcoming cruise) and so we could not have used their obc for our upcoming cruise regardless. It might be better to spend my small amount of credits on something else (playing the apps is more a chore for me than a joy so I will never have a great number of them I am sure).

thanks again for the help on this one! 👍🏼

On 7/11/2017 at 8:01 PM, jimdicap said:

Hello--does anyone here play this game called Pop! Slots? They have real rewards for RCI where you can cash in coins won in the game for drinks, onboard credits etc. has anyone used this? it seems like a scam or something with tons of restrictions. If anyone has any experience with it, please let me know.

Thanks

We have used it and love it.  Bummer is, if you book a cruise way far out (ie, over a year) it may not work 😞