MSC Divina 7-1-17/Lets Party!

MiamiChillin

Can't wait to hear about ocho rios it's 25 years since we were last there looking forward to going back to same restaurant next week.

What a beautiful place it is. More on that later! Here's a picture from our balcony when we docked in Jamaica. Now if my memory serves me correctly, this mill was in a movie. Who can guess it?

b2b366e1092b022668b4ffc15cec16cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at the Meet & Greet and remember you running in for the photo. Hadn't thought about that photo since. They said they would deliver copies of the pic to everyone's stateroom, but I never got one (no big deal). Just curious--did you get a copy?

I thought they did a nice job with the M & G--way more than other cruise lines do! Captain was incredibly friendly, and very visible throughout the week. When I saw him later that day, he remembered me from the M & G and said, "You are a cruise critic, yes?"

Hey there! Yes, I enjoyed my time there too. And yes, I did get a copy with a note written on the back by the captain. Now I feel really bad for this...but I'm still in the process of unpacking and I can't find it...[emoji22]

Best review I have read in a long time ! Don't make them shorter ! Love your candid views and your sense of humor ! You know how to have a good time !

One question , about how long did the meet and greet last? We enjoy these events and like to see some friendly familiar faces through out the cruise week . TIA

Best review I have read in a long time ! Don't make them shorter ! Love your candid views and your sense of humor ! You know how to have a good time !

One question , about how long did the meet and greet last? We enjoy these events and like to see some friendly familiar faces through out the cruise week . TIA

Thank yoouuuu! [emoji16]Hmmm, I think it lasted about an hour. I definitely enjoyed myself.

Well, my fellow CCers, I was planning on writing about the next day tonight, but unfortunately, I left my laptop in my truck. I had to drive out to the keys so I took the company car there and then home. Gonna have to wait till tomorrow! Till then!

Thank you for the reviews and the pictures. I've been on the Divina a few times so it's exciting to read your review and I feel like I'm back on it (will be sailing on it again in Aug).

Like your writing style as well and I enjoy the humour. Looking forward to more posts.

What a beautiful place it is. More on that later! Here's a picture from our balcony when we docked in Jamaica. Now if my memory serves me correctly, this mill was in a movie. Who can guess it?

b2b366e1092b022668b4ffc15cec16cc.jpg

Dr. No.

Dr. No.

DING DING DING! You are correct! I award you a virtual high five. *WA-PSH*

Thats kinda the sound high fives make? Right? Lol

Thank you for the reviews and the pictures. I've been on the Divina a few times so it's exciting to read your review and I feel like I'm back on it (will be sailing on it again in Aug).

You're welcome!

Like your writing style as well and I enjoy the humour. Looking forward to more posts.

You fellow CCers flatter me :D. Thank you for the compliments.

Edited by MiamiChillin

DING DING DING! You are correct! I award you a virtual high five. *WA-PSH*

Thats kinda the sound high fives make? Right? Lol

My you fellow CCers flatter me :D. Thank you for the compliments.

Thanks. All the times we've sailed into Jamaica we docked right by the rusted covered bauxite building. IIRC I had sailed into there on Carnival around 30 years ago and I said that building looked like it was in Dr. No so when I got back home I watched the movie again to confirm.

Don't look too hard for the show info - I found some Western Daily Programs from June and it looks like shows are:

The Voices (one time only), The Amazing Mask, Italian Classics (one time only), Witches, The Show Must Go On, Treasure Island, and Starwalker.

Thanks. All the times we've sailed into Jamaica we docked right by the rusted covered bauxite building. IIRC I had sailed into there on Carnival around 30 years ago and I said that building looked like it was in Dr. No so when I got back home I watched the movie again to confirm.

Don't look too hard for the show info - I found some Western Daily Programs from June and it looks like shows are:

The Voices (one time only), The Amazing Mask, Italian Classics (one time only), Witches, The Show Must Go On, Treasure Island, and Starwalker.

Ah yes! Treasure Island was another one!

7/3/2017

Woke up with the sunlight again today, but stayed in bed for a while. Its vacation and I'm definitely going to lazy when I can be. There's just so much I want to do so that can be hard at times. Ordered breakfast room service for the first time. Chocolate croissants were great. Decent coffee. I drink it black. I can reeaally get used to this. Enjoying the .... out of this balcony. I used a word that I probably should use here. So use your imagination. *whispers* Its starts with an s ;). Oh now we are off!

IMG_3484_zpssvxtwwes.jpg

Back to the cabin. It is now 1am. But yes, that balcony. What a great view floating into Jamaica. The mountains were mystical. While I was enjoying the ordered breakfast, I met my next-door neighbor on the balcony. Bud is his name. There with his wife. He was the one who pointed out the mill from Dr. No. Eating those chocolate croissants, drinking coffee, making more friends, and having this beautiful view of Jamaica, was a lovely reminder of how much of a great time this is. Worth every penny. My time of indulgence is over. Now to eat some more breakfast.

IMG_3498_zps25rf3rzp.jpg

Another quick adequate breakfast in the buffet. It was early so I left my armor in the cab. Good thing as it wasn't packed. Easily found a table once again towards the back. Food was hot. I just got the regular eggs, sausage, bacon, bread, and more chocolate croissants.

Off the ship now. Welcoming reggae music, great scenery, and nice weather. Hellooooo Jamaica! We walked through a some what busy port. We see the whole lot filled with Taxi cab vans and people just wandering around not knowing what to do. I'm the faster one in my group so I tell them to stay while I quickly find a driver. Found one! He took us to the van. We waited five minutes while he went to find more people. He then came back, took us off, and hooked us up with our new driver, Perry. Very enthusiastic guy. We tell him the Blue Hole is our destination. Slide the doors shut and turn up the reggae!

On the way, Perry taught us some Patwah. The words the stuck for me were, Irie (Having a good time) and Wha gwan? (Whats up?) His driving was aggressive, but so was every one else's. Pretty great since all Jamaicans seem to know how to drive aggressively together. Perry said all Jamaicans that drive have PhDs in driving. Looked out the window and still felt amazed by the mountains and scenery. Perry asked how we are doing. I answer back, “Irie!” What a good time. We get to the entrance of the Blue Hole and its all very rough gravel roads. We all laugh while we hit all the dips and bumps. Finally park. They say to leave all sunglasses, bags, etc. Growing up Miami makes me a little hesitant to leave my money, IDs, key cards, etc in the cab, but Perry says with a great Jamaican smile on his face that hes not going any where. Once ready to go, our tour guide Annie, shows us to pay. We then walk to the Blue Hole.

Sweet Odin's Raven what a sight. The water, trees, and cliffs. Amazing. Loved the feeling of running and jumping up the falls to get to the top and work our way down. First jump from the top really caught me by surprise. They had a rope next to the ledge to climb higher. And of course, I went up there. I jumped in and yelled, “Oh s!” because I totally under judged the length of the jump. (I figured now you know what s stands for) Cannonball the second smaller jump. Now I got the feel for it! We now get to the swing where I got some awesome hang-time and flop on my butt inot the water haha. Next is another ledge. This ones high. It looks fun. I get a running start and take the jump. Man that was high! Water goes strait into my nose! Now in the water I swim under the falls into a cave. Woah, this current from the falls is strong. It was a challenge to get in there. Get back onto concrete steps and look up the mountain side to see our guide. She says, “This way!” We get to the top. “You ready for this one?" she asks. I said hell yea. I look over the ledge. *Intense heart beat noise commences* Holy hell this is high! 20ft. Ok Ok I got this. She says jump to the right because to the left there are rocks. Got it. Jump left and I die. Right it is. So she counts and I jump on 3! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What a crazy a jump! All my friends do it. I get back up there and she asks if I want to jump and I say hell yea again! This time when I try to jump higher from the pad, my feet slip. "That's it," I'm thinking. "I'm dead," haha. Bad angle and headed to the water fast from the air. I'm about to slam face first into the water, but luckily pull my weight back just in time for the water contact. There goes another gallon of water into my nose. With that last jump we are now done with the Blue Hole and its sinus flushing. This place will definitely hold a place in my heart. We got back to the parking and I see Perry. I yelled, “Ay Perry! Wha gwan?” Happy to see him again; along with all my belongings. We get back into the van and listen to reggae on the way back to the port.

Stopped to get lunch. Had a Jerk Platter and two red stripes. One regular and another strawberry flavored. I have no idea Red Stripe made these. Not my taste. They are some what like the Smirnoff Coolers. Man this food is good. The platter consisted of pork, chicken, and sausage. They also give us some extra sauce to put on. Man, I'm about to sneak in the kitchen and grab me a jug of this. Now I like spicy food, but this really caught be off guard with no water. I feel the sweat collecting on my nose. My beers are done. Crap. This is hot. I try to play it off and caaasually get up from the table and walk to the bar. Order a bottle of water without trying to breathe out fire. "Thanks," I said while wiping my nose and forehead.

GOPR0172_zpschep8ukl.jpg

Back to the port. Now, Perry was fantastic on the trip, but seemed a little money hungry when it was paying time. I am in avid believer in tipping and I tip well, but his attitude didn't sit right at me for a moment. I get it. We all gotta survive. But dam Perry, ease up. Walking back to the ship. On the dock being able to see the whole ship and her beauty. Man she's HUUUGE! Once again, so grateful to be on this trip.

GOPR0175_zpslrsaqnrk.jpg

Get back to the staterooms and was I was pretty gassed out. The Blue Hole was a work out. Chilled for an hour then went to the sports bar. Jesus was there again! Chicken wings were amazing as always. I gotta hydrate. Just a water to drink for now. Once done, we walked around to explore the ship a little more. Passed through the different lounges on the 7th floor. I really really like set up of the lounges. Very clean, classy, and spacious. I can't wait to spend an evening in them.

Oh yea! We made a massage appointment yesterday for early evening today. Full body massage that came with the Aurea package! Regular price is $99 for this type of massage. Wow those ladies hands are magical. My back was very tense. Definitely something I needed after the falls. The view they have down the hallway of the spa is awesome. They have lounge chairs there to just relax and enjoy the sight of the sea. Now back to the room. Change. Head out for dinner.

Awesome to see Sailend again! Ordered the Calamari. It was excellent! Then Macaroni and Lasagna. What can I say? I like classics. Once again, amazing food. This time the water service was a little slow, but still ok. I also ordered a glass of black label and It took a pretty long time to come out. After finishing my second entrée, I talked with my group about maybe having more calamari. I don't know if Sailend heard me, or if hes just a mind reader because I didn't see him around at that time, but 10 minutes later he comes back with a fresh plate of calamari. Sailend, you da real MVP. It was Italian night so the festivities in the dining room were fun. People swinging Italian colored napkins as the festivities continue. Heeere comes dessert! Tiramisu was amazing. After dessert, Sailend comes back with a round of shots. Very strong, flavorful, and Italian. Cant remember the name but it was good. Dinner is over and of course the girls want to go to the rooms to adjust their attire.

Out to the lounges 30 minutes later. Went all the way to the one at the aft of the ship. Can't remember the name. Another double black label for me! Man, the music here sounds like really cheesy Italian music, but I'm enjoying the aft window view. The girls seem to be having a ball with this music. Ugh, time for another drink. After the third song we walked back through the deck. Some of the group weren't digging the jazz bar (I love jazz) so we went to the Piano Lounge? I can't remember if that's what it was called. Sorry, my memory is horrible at times. There they have the “Mixology” cocktails. Definitely hard choices but went with the “Cognac 45.” It thought it was pretty good but had more champagne than I wanted. More cognac would’ve been better. Just a personal opinion. I've never had this drink so I don't know how it should be done. There were only two cocktail waiters in the lounge which made service take a while. Although it was not full, I feel like they should have at least two waiters on each side of the lounge. Back to the cabin.

In my bed now while writing this. I still cant get over how amazing the mountains and views were in Jamaica. Its a sight I will never forget and miss until I'm there again. It's 2am now. My girlfriend is snoring lol. I have to be up early for the tender to Grand Cayman. Doing a stingray tour with Aquarius Tours at 8:30am. Then after hopefully the a distillery, and if we have time this cigar shop I read about. Signing off once again.

Side note: The the hallway and cabin smelt really strong and weird when we got back to the rooms from Jamaica. One of the girls said it smelt like paint. I caught a hint of that, but more of something else. Not sure if the were pumping septic or what but it was strong. It was over soon though.

Here's some more pictures:

Dock

GOPR0127_zpsmy1e3wuc.jpg

Part of the Blue Hole

GOPR0140_zpsnfaw0aa8.jpg

Our group with Perry and our tour guide which name slips my mind

GOPR0169_zpszkd7vqz0.jpg

Priority tender tickets for George Town tomorrow. I believe these come with the Aurea package since my other mates with the Fantastica did not get these.

IMG_34901_zpskyzwapnb.jpg

Great job so far. Really enjoying your review and your photos are fantastic! We have been to Blue Hole twice in Jamaica and it is absolutely one of our favorite places we have ever been!

Thank you! I barely took photos, but these seem to be doing the trick! I agree with you and I will definitely be back to the Blue Hole again.

I got massages for half price last year on port days. You might want to see if they still have that deal. 1 massage on the Divina in a week is just not enough. :)

I agree. I really debated on getting another massage, but didn't feel like spending the money. I can be conservative at times so that's a good tip. Thank you. College kid = college money haha. This cruise has been my longest and most expensive vacation to date. I brought a grand for spending money and didn't spend it all. It felt good to come back with $400 to throw in the savings.

I agree. I really debated on getting another massage, but didn't feel like spending the money. I can be conservative at times so that's a good tip. Thank you. College kid = college money haha. This cruise has been my longest and most expensive vacation to date. I brought a grand for spending money and didn't spend it all. It felt good to come back with $400 to throw in the savings.

Nice!! You will look back on the cruise with fond memories and probably realize it was money well spent. Maybe MSC should hire you to write trip reviews because there are a lot of positive feedback about your writing style and reviews.

Nice!! You will look back on the cruise with fond memories and probably realize it was money well spent. Maybe MSC should hire you to write trip reviews because there are a lot of positive feedback about your writing style and reviews.

I definitely will. Every time I talk to people about this cruise, I mention how it was worth every penny. I appreciate the compliments. This is the first time I've ever written such a long and in depth review. I usually just write a few sentences to maybe a paragraph or so on yelp, trip advisor, and Amazon.

Agree with what everyone is saying - loving your first person account of this trip!

Thanks! I was going to try to squeeze in another tonight, but got caught up with a few things. Game of Thrones being one of them [emoji16]. I'll probably write some more tomorrow!

Its time for another post! I've been working and studying so its hard to get these out in a timely manner. Lets begin!

7/4/2017

Up early for the Cayman tour. Ordered some room service. Same as yesterday. I wish it was a little faster as it took around 40 minutes. But hey, over 4,000 passengers on board. I guess I can't complain. Crap, we are running kind of late. Tender got us on the dock at 8:40am. The meet was at 8:45am. We had to go to Royal Walter Cruise Terminal which of course is another 10 minute or so walk. Running late and couldn’t find them and the meet point (wasn’t sure if I was in the right place or not) was empty. I was disappointed and went back to where we came from. I'm usually on time for things, but sometimes other people take longer to get ready. *cough* MyGirlfriend *cough* Used a phone from a store to call the tour guide and he said he was running late. A feeling of relief comes over me as I quickly hang up and head back over to the meet point. There he is! 20 minutes late, but that worked out for us since we were running late as well. Off to the boat.

“Big John,” is his (the boats or yachts or whatever you wanna call it) name. Looked like around 30 or so feet. Some what tired looking, but nice compared to most of the other tour boats I’ve seen. Mario is the captain with two mates. Mario had a funny accent. Made everything he said funnier. Got to snorkel for the first time ever. My goodness this water is so clear. It's felt very relaxing for me just to float there and watch the wonderful views underwater. Just not the best to suck in salt water while trying to breathe through the snorkel. Yuck. Wait a minute? What is this little guy doing over here. A small stingray came to hang out with us. Mario dipped in and that stingray went strait to him. Mario gave him a nice hug. So cool. Off to starfish point.

GOPR0230_zpseiyoo5yo.jpg

GOPR0235_zps3y1ujpbn.jpg

Can you guess what we saw? That’s where we got to know Liam. The child of one of the couples on the same tour. Adventurous little rascal he was. He kept bringing more starfish to us while we sat in the sand. He was so excited. He brought us more than 5 different star fish to where people started coming to us like, "Umm hey can we see those too." Haha. "Of course!" we said. Off to Stingray City!

Now I'm more excited. Definitely some what crowded with all the other boats but everyone had their space. Mario goes off to find a specific stingray. Takes him about 15 minutes. Her name is kisses and shes huge. I had no idea stingrays were this big. Holding her was awesome. Kissing kisses was cool too. Man shes heavy but so friendly. There was another couple we met. I think from Jersey. The guy was pretty skiddish with the stingrays lol. He didn’t want to hold them and would jump when one would skim by his leg. My girlfriend was a little sketched out too and didn’t want to hold Kisses either. Sissies I tell you. Sissies! Its time for feeding and that's when Kisses wasn’t as gentle. Apparently stingrays have the suction of 8 heavy duty vacuums. So when you feed them its just this very strong sucking force. Keep your thumb tucked! Once we started feeding kisses all the surrounding stingrays swarmed us. My girl friend freaked out but I thought it was pretty awesome to see. All of them swimming around us. Rubbing on us and some swam up to me to hold. Definitely one of the coolest things I've experienced on this trip. Back to the dock.

GOPR0259_zpsscupg3kn.jpg

This tour lasted a lot longer than it should have. We got back at 2pm. My plan was to go to the Cayman Spirits Distillery, but I'm not sure if we would have enough time. The driver said it was on the way and dropped us off. He said he would be back in 10 minutes after dropping off the rest of the group. We walk in and theres a group of people taking shots at the bar. Now we are talking. Having a great time now taking down a bunch of different flavored shots of rum. Thinking of which bottles I should buy. 10 minutes have passed… Kept talking with everyone and ended up buying two bottles and rum cakes. Mmmm can't wait to enjoy you later. 15 minutes have passed…getting worried as its 2:45pm and last tender is at 3:15 pm. The group next to us is from Canada. They are pounding shots and we continue to do the same. Hello what is this contraption? Its like a closed glass cylinder with a candle inside. On top of it is a sphere with a small hole in the middle and liquid inside. "You wanna try that?" the bartender asks. "What the hell is it?" I ask with a curious and excited face. "You can smoke vodka out of it man. Here's a straw. Put it in the hole and inhale." Start off small. Ok ok this is cool. Now I take a bigger drag. WOOOOOAAAAHHHH. I got to chill. That felt like the after math of taking multiple shots at once, but only temporarily. 20 minutes have passed. Alright now I'm really getting edgy (and a little woozy haha) Talk to the guy at the back and he calls a taxi for us. Comes around 7 minutes later. 3ish o clock and I told the taxi driver the situation. He assured us we had a good amount of time still because of how long the line is to get back on the ship. Sure enough we get there at 3:15pm and the line is loooong. It surprisingly went fast.

Back on board. Time for the go to! Sports Bar it is! Aw crap. Its full! No way! Ugh fine. The buffet is it. Dam, my armor is in the room, but I don't feel like walking back there. Time to face my fate as a man! Luckily its late so the buffet isn't as crazy. Most of the sections were closed or closing because of the time. Got myself a burger, some pizza, and desert. I've read a good amount of reviews that say the pizza is to die for. Now, I'm not a tough critic, but so far the pizza hasn’t been AMAZING or anything. Just good. The burger was good as well. Better than I thought but the Divina burger at the Sports Bar is waaay better. Had key lime pie for desert and that was great. Had some type of fruit cake. Great. Had some type of funnel cake cone or something. Eh. Not the best. As for my overall thoughts of the buffet; it hasn't been bad. Decent food, always stocked, foods hot, cocktail waiters, and great views. I'll be back here again; at non peak times. Now to walk the decks and try to find the group.

Can't pass a bar without getting a drink! I didn't get this unlimited drinking package for nothing! And yea that's right. I used a double negative. Any way, can you guess what I got? Well its too early for some black label. Right? Mojito was a contender but its the afternoon and I'm feeling some coffee. Continue to walk the decks drinking my coffee. Irish coffee that is. I hope you guys know me enough by now to know that I’m not going to drink JUST coffee haha. Couldn’t find our friends so head back to the cabin. Run into another couple from Miami! The conversation came up when we talked about how rude some people are with the elevators when they close the door shut as soon as it opens on a floor. The couple said those people are running on Miami time and we laughed and asked. And of course they are from Miami. We party in the elevator with them for the 15 seconds we had and get off on our deck. Hopefully we see them later. Just an idea here but there was never any elevator music. I think it would be cool if they would play music of the country we are at port in. Cool idea or nah?

One thing I read a lot online was that the rear garden pool was usually less empty that the main deck. This was not the case. Its not packed but most of the time all seats are taken and most rail space. Also I feel like a peak times for the bars they should have at least one more bartender at every bar. For example the galaxy bar night 2. Waited for drinks for a more than average time. Garden bar during the day as well. Not that many people waiting at the bar but probably a lot of orders from the tables. Definitely took some time there once or twice. Aqua deck starboard side too. MY TIP: Don’t want to wait for your drinks at the main pool? Go to the deck above it, port side, and go the small tiki bar there. That thing seems like a secret there or no one just notices. Melisa there is so nice as well. Now, I mention the waiting for drinks. It really hasn’t bothered me. I go to the bars a lot for drinks. Probably more than most people. I would say 4/5 times I get my drink made at good timing. It's just those peak hours were they really need at least one more person. Now getting ready for the “Witch in Paris” show. This balcony is the gift that keeps on giving while I write these reviews. Should I get another drink? Find out on the next contact! Oh yea one more thing. The Garden Bar didn’t smell weird this time.

So its 1am. Did I have another drink when I left earier? Hell yea! What was it? 6:30pm. Ah yes, I think its about that time. That’s right. Black label to order. So half of us went to the bar in the casino, 5th floor, while the other half got seats. Man, this might have been the longest I've waited to get drinks. I might have to retract what I said earlier about waiting. This is bad. Two girls at the bar. Casino almost empty, and they are taking forever. They didn’t even have a pep in their step. I don't know about you guys, but when I'm working and people are waiting for me, I work quick and efficiently. I don't take my time like I'm walking in the park. Hurry it up ladies! I Had enough times to watch multiple draws of black jack and bets on roulette. We ordered probably around 6:35 and didn’t get out drinks till 6:50. Mind you the bar is almost empty.

Watched the witch in Paris show. These shows get some what cheesy at times for me but its still fun to watch; most of the time. That’s what its about right? My favorite has been the acrobatic black dudes. Those guys make it for me. Very energetic, smiles, and interactive. Shows over. What time is it? Who can guess it? Time for another drink! Another black label. Thank you very much. We skip the casino bar (or should I say the slow steppers) and head to the Aqua Deck to kill some time before dinner. That’s were we meet the bartender Roshan. Some what quite, but definitely in it to make us happy. Great drinks and service. Thank you Roshan!

Time for dinner. Seeing Sailend again is such a delight. That guy has had such an impact on my experience here. Donna as well. Both of them servicing us in a timely manor, throwing some jokes around, and always having a smile. So what to order? A different type of mac and cheese than before, lasagna one again, chicken parmigiana, warm brownie with ice cream aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnddddd…….something to drink? Yes. Water. Get the Mac and cheese. Surprisingly for some reason this has a really good taste with the Jack Daniels. What you thought it was just water? Common it’s the fourth day now y'all. If you're with me this far you should know by now. Props to y'all who have been hanging with me so far. You guys knew. I see you. Whats next? Ah yes, the lasagna. Call me repetitive, but I love lasagna. I ordered it twice now so not much more to say about that. Here comes the chicken parmigiana. Now for some reason I've been in the mood for mostly red meat, but decided to order the chicken. Glad I did because s, it was good as f. Whoops, more foul language. *Backspace backspace backspace* Can I do that? Fourth day in and some drinks in me commmoooooon. Let meeeee. Fine, I'll stay with just the first letters. Back on topic. For some reason this dinner really got me full. I feel fat now haha. I think it was the chicken cause I felt full as f. Aaaanndd there slides another one. Any way. Here comes dessert. Now, I don’t really like nuts in my brownies but they were there. Thats fine. Maybe that influenced some of my thoughts, but really, it just wasn’t that good. The brownie just wasn’t good overall. Screw the nuts. With or without, still disappointed. Ended up just eating the ice cream off the top. First time I don’t completely finish a plate at the MDR.

Back to the cabin for the girls. You know how there are. Or you are (if you're a girl.) Whoever is reading this. Y'all know. Once they are done, we head to the Aqua Deck for the white party. Head back to the starboard back in the back and guess who's still there; Roshan! My man! Let me get anoooootheeeerrrrrrr….irish coffee it is! I had to so I could help the digestion of the food and get some energy cause s; That dinner is slowing me down tonight. Roshan pours it right ;). My group and I laugh and dance while the DJ plays the same generic music hes been playing this whole cruise. We were having a good time, but common man. Change up the common pitbull, beyonce, and other crap. Maybe its just me. I honestly hate listening to radio music and that's all he plays. But hey, I guess that's the popular stuff right? The girls were still having a great time and I guess that’s what matters. Ran into our German friend again at the bar! Said hello and told him we should see him tomorrow on the ATVs in Cozumel but he said his parents want to go to the beach. Fair enough. We give him a good hug and get back to our group. So far they are loving the red bull and vodka along with the purple rain. For me? Well after the irish coffe I had hmmm like…..two….three…four….and maybe a double or two of Black Label. Also a glass of Seagrams which was pretty good. Should I switch it up tomorrow? I don't know. I’ve just had a great time on Black Label. So guess who I see at the bar now. Greg from Deltona! It is his birthday to today! We all get more drinks and make a toast to him. Another great night for the books. Cozumel tomorrow! Time to get some rest.

IMG_3509_zpsfgttdll9.jpg

(A glimpse of my white party attire)

Edited by MiamiChillin