Report on 6/30/17 CB British Isles Cruise – LONG!

Suskies

We were on the Caribbean Princess with you. We were told the reason for the long delay for tenders at Queensferry was a medical emergency that tied up operations for some time.

We enjoyed the cruise very much and I enjoyed your review!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Suskies

Thanks for all the great info, very helpful for our BI cruise next May. Can you tell us about how much your "full English" breakfast cost at Patisserie and if it included tea or coffee? Trying to decide if we should use hotel breakfast or not.

Also, how bad was the hill leading to the train in Greenock? It sounds really steep and long (from other reviews), so not sure we could make it!

ML

We didn't go up to the staiton, because we took the shuttle, but the bus went up it and it was quite steep. Glasgow and Edinburgh are also quite hilly, for what it's worth.

Hi,

HOTEL HOPPA. Does it pick up on every terminal or just a specific terminal? We will be coming on Delta.

Thanks

ChattTenn

I can't say for sure. There are a few different Hotel Hoppa buses. Check with your hotel--ours gave us the bus numbers that serve it and their schedules.

Just finished our wonderful British Isles cruise on the Caribbean Princess. I'm reporting each day separately so you can jump to whatever you're interested in...

Thank you so much for this fabulous review! I love how you reported each day separately - it makes it so easy to use your information as a guide in planning :)

Thanks for your review! I am looking at doing this cruise with my family on the Royal next June. Trying to figure out how to afford balcony cabins instead of interiors (no oceanview option on Royal), so with the weather you had do you think the balcony expense was worth it?

Thanks for the review, we booked the British Isles on the Royal next June!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We're on the June 30th sailing of Royal Princess. If this is your cruise also, come join our roll call - it's not very active yet!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2454811

Love your review!!! We are doing British Isles on the Royal Princess next June and your review will be so helpful!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I see you're on in June also - if it's the 30th, come join our roll call :) I'm trying to drum up some interest so we can share touring ideas!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2454811

HOTEL HOPPA. Does it pick up on every terminal or just a specific terminal? We will be coming on Delta.

Thanks

ChattTenn

You can check on http://www.nationalexpress.com/airports/heathrow-hotel-hoppa.aspx the hotel stops by the Hoppa bus from Terminal 3 (Delta).

Just click on "Download a pdf copy of our Heathrow Hotel Hoppa timetable."

Depending on your hotel, it may also require you to transfer to another terminal to get to your Hoppa Bus Stop while using the free airport train shuttle.

Curious if there was a Meet & Greet on your cruise & if so did you go & how was it?

Thanks for your review & taking the time to report everything.

I use my IPad for posting & set up my headings in advance using pages, then copy & past into CC to save time on my internet minutes. Luckily everything came out fine.

Thanks again.

Tom😎

Curious if there was a Meet & Greet on your cruise & if so did you go & how was it?

Thanks for your review & taking the time to report everything.

I use my IPad for posting & set up my headings in advance using pages, then copy & past into CC to save time on my internet minutes. Luckily everything came out fine.

Tom😎

That's a great idea! I'm going to try to set up Notes or Pages in advance for my upcoming British Isles/TA cruise.

• 1 month later...