Question about OBC and Dining Package

ALS1214

This cruise I have $100 of OBC along with UDP and UBP.

I want to go to Los Lobos, but I do not want that to be one of my UDP selections. the food at Los Lobos is very reasobable and I want my dining package to be cagneys (2) and La Bistro

I want to go to Los Lobos, but I do not want that to be one of my UDP selections. the food at Los Lobos is very reasobable and I want my dining package to be cagneys (2) and La Bistro

That is all well and good, but what is the question? :confused:

Just tell the host/hostess whether you are using one of your SDP or charging it to your onboard account.

Sorry, I got distracted while I was typing.

I do not want my meal at Los Lobos to be charged against my UDP . Is there a way to let them know I want the 2 meals at Cagneys and the Le Bistro meal to come from the UDP, or will they automatically use it with the first :" specialty restaurant" I visit.

I do not want my meal at Los Lobos to be charged against my UDP . Is there a way to let them know I want the 2 meals at Cagneys and the Le Bistro meal to come from the UDP, or will they automatically use it with the first :" specialty restaurant" I visit.

you control when and if you use your SDP credits. Los Lobos has very generous portion sizes, even for the appetizers (they can be meals on their own). Don't for get the guacamole made tableside. it's the best. we went there twice on our cruise on the dawn late last year.

5835f9f251c6eef703852a3dfcc1682a.jpg

c11cb534dfed5045a3e9521f8cca75e9.jpg

1a1577ae3f6b56b732b7722f60dec922.jpg

8a09e9be5f4184b814e1a6f4b1610a19.jpg

f6b33968566d12fdbba94c4af0ab5983.jpg

When you want to use your UDP, you tell them when you arrive. If not, you will receive a bill for the meal. Really easy.