Dreamworks Experience on Anthem of the Seas?

I have searched the boards and can't find the answer - is there Dreamworks Experience on Anthem of the Seas:confused:? It is listed as a "Can't Miss Favorites" on things to do on the Anthem RCCL web site. We are sailing with our Granddaughter and I do not want to promise her something that I can't deliver - and do you sign up when you get on board?

Hi, we are sailing in October this year - I called RCI back in March & they were not sure what would be available in DreamWorks terms however they are still advertising that Anthem is a DreamWorks ship.

I've sent RCI an email this weekend in the hope that they will know by now.... I will post here if they come back to me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Hi, we are sailing in October this year - I called RCI back in March & they were not sure what would be available in DreamWorks terms however they are still advertising that Anthem is a DreamWorks ship.

I've sent RCI an email this weekend in the hope that they will know by now.... I will post here if they come back to me.

Thank you so much - we are also sailing in October (28) and would like to book the DreamWorks if it is available - just don't understand why it is advertised if it isn't on the ship:rolleyes:

I received a response today, not as fill as I'd have liked but non the less...

I sent - Issue: I've read on the RCI website that there are DreamWorks character events / breakfasts etc on Anthem however I've not seen how to book character breakfast - can you point me in the right direction to book this & what other events will characters be involved in?*

many thanks in advance

And they answered :

We apologise for the inconvenience you have experience in your cruise planner, we have reviewed the system and unfortunately Dreams Work Character Breakfast will have to be book once you are in you are onboard the Anthem of the Seas.

this implies that there will be a character breakfast so I guess it's just a case of fingers crossed for you and I.

Just got off Anthem last Friday and there was a character breakfast.

There were also times and locations listed in the Cruise Compass for Dreamworks character appearances.

Thank you. That is what I have been waiting to hear! I am assuming that you just "book" this when on board? I did go back through Anthem cruise compasses that were posted on line, but only saw 1 Dreamwork event listed.

Just got off Anthem last Friday and there was a character breakfast.

There were also times and locations listed in the Cruise Compass for Dreamworks character appearances.

Do you remember the characters???? Did they add the trolls. I heard rumors that they added the trolls and I don't want to tell the kids if they haven't added them.