oasis class junior suites

Hi guys, looking at photos of the junior suite on harmony, excited for the first balcony cabin (and suite) ever on my upcoming harmony of the seas cruise.

Question:

is it my imagination or is the tub on harmony of the seas junior suites significantly more shallow than oasis or allure? from the photos on oasis and allure it looks like a nice soaking tub. On the harmony it looks like hmm... "why bother"

Would like someone's opinion who has been in this type of stateroom class. I realize I'm probably researching this too much and I'm already miffed that there is no solarium pool. But was looking forward to a bathtub and now it looks like it's basically just a few inches to step in.

Seriously

/quote]

Did you have any other helpful comment than seriously? I watched that ladies video which is what prompted my post. I see why people don't like this board because their posts get attacked.

Hi guys, looking at photos of the junior suite on harmony, excited for the first balcony cabin (and suite) ever on my upcoming harmony of the seas cruise.

Would like someone's opinion who has been in this type of stateroom class. I realize I'm probably researching this too much and I'm already miffed that there is no solarium pool. But was looking forward to a bathtub and now it looks like it's basically just a few inches to step in.

What ???? No solarium pool that was our fav from. 3-5 when kid was at kids club????? Not true is this??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What ???? No solarium pool that was our fav from. 3-5 when kid was at kids club????? Not true is this??

Correct, there are hot tubs in the Solarium on Harmony, but no pool.

Question:

is it my imagination or is the tub on harmony of the seas junior suites significantly more shallow than oasis or allure? from the photos on oasis and allure it looks like a nice soaking tub. On the harmony it looks like hmm... "why bother"

Having it shorter may be an improvement to many. Tub walls are often a challenge for many to get in and out of.

FWIW, the tub in the video looks perfect. Did you see a different video? Kind of confused as to your issue

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Seriously

Seriously

/quote]

Did you have any other helpful comment than seriously? I watched that ladies video which is what prompted my post. I see why people don't like this board because their posts get attacked.

Setsail answered your question by posting a video that included the bathroom.

To him (?) and to me, that looks like the most normal bathtub in the world.

Hard to say if it's deeper. But previous video showed a tub way deeper than a couple of inches. IMHO, the "why bother" comment was way over the top.

Like I saiid earlier, people have been complaining about excessive tub depth for years. Maybe Royal listened.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app