Still no clue what to do in St. Martin...

scubaflgirl

I have read and read and can't make up my mind what to

do here. Tell me your favorite thing to do for a day we will

be in port for roughly 7-8 hours. Scuba diving the rest of the

ports and a catamaran tour in Barbados.

Always nice to spend time on a Caribbean beach and St. Maarten has some very nice beaches with really good beach bars. Some on Simpson Bay beach and on Grand Case beach include the chairs and umbrellas if you purchase food and drink. Finish your day shopping on Front St or walking the boardwalk and stopping for a drink or two on your way back to the pier.

Little Divi Beach, Mullet Beach, or taxi to the French side

and hit the pastries and beaches, that is what I'm struggling with.

And of course a lot of adult beverages..;)

They are all fine choices. Just make sure that the beach you choose is not too off the beaten path if you need transportation back to the pier.

Edited by Karysa

Hit up Speks Transportation and go wherever you wish! Good price and very prompt. Fitzroy the owner is the bomb and will take you to all the main sites.

We were interested in a semi-island tour with beaches included- Spent an hour at Rainbow Cafe on the French side which had an amazing beach and then 2 hours at Sunset Bar at Maho beach. In between we shopped, stopped at historical sites, fed iguanas.

Such a cool island with a great tour guide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just know that Orient Beach is a nude beach. There will be people that enjoy walking around and going up to the bar, etc.

Wrong, Orient Beach is not a nude beach, One resort near the beach nudist are permitted.

The 3 times I have been there never seen people naked.

Exactly!

I just can't figure out why this still comes up, as the Orient is Nude statement has been debunked here MANY times.

Orient Beach is about 1.3 miles long.

Only .3 of that is in front of Club Orient.

Club Orient is a family friendly clothing-optional resort.

If you visit there and don't want to get naked, no problem.

gary

p.s. Be careful if you Google Club Orient, as you might accidentally see some body parts and smiling children.

Just know that Orient Beach is a nude beach. There will be people that enjoy walking around and going up to the bar, etc.

It is only nude on the very left side (Club Orient with yellow umbrellas)

In some reason water is the best there... we saw colorful fish without snorkeling.

Other 4-5 beaches on Orient are not nude although you can see some topless women.

Yes, you are right. We arrived by rented car, but I mentioned location if you are facing land.

It is easily recognizable by the color of umbrellas (each beach of Orient Bay has own colors). And it is yellow for club Orient.

Hit up Speks Transportation and go wherever you wish! Good price and very prompt. Fitzroy the owner is the bomb and will take you to all the main sites.

We were interested in a semi-island tour with beaches included- Spent an hour at Rainbow Cafe on the French side which had an amazing beach and then 2 hours at Sunset Bar at Maho beach. In between we shopped, stopped at historical sites, fed iguanas.

Such a cool island with a great tour guide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you remember how much they charged? Is it per person? I tried emailing them but it got rejected.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums