Do Princess provide a shuttle into Brisbane city from grain terminal?

I have never sailed into Brisbane, so am not aware what is available to passengers to get in to the city or Southbank from the grain terminal. Hope someone can help.

Yes. The shuttle drops you in King George Square. From there it's an easy walk to Queen Street Mall for cafes and shopping. A short walk across the bridge gets you to Southbank.

The river cat stop is about 500ms walk from the grain terminal. It's a great way to see a lot of Brisbane with regular stops up and down the river.

Yes. The shuttle drops you in King George Square. From there it's an easy walk to Queen Street Mall for cafes and shopping. A short walk across the bridge gets you to Southbank.

The river cat stop is about 500ms walk from the grain terminal. It's a great way to see a lot of Brisbane with regular stops up and down the river.

when did they start running the river cat to the grain termnal....are you getting mixed up with portside

i disembarked at the grain terminal a couple of weeks ago and they even had taxis lined up there

lucky it was a fine day because where you pick up taxis and private cars there's very little cover if it rains

Edited by rkmw

when did they start running the river cat to the grain termnal....are you getting mixed up with portside

i disembarked at the grain terminal a couple of weeks ago and they even had taxis lined up there

lucky it was a fine day because where you pick up taxis and private cars there's very little cover if it rains

You're probably right. The ships seem to berth in three different spots in Brisbane. Makes it pretty confusing. It would help the OP if you knew whether a shuttle was offered when you were there?

Edited by wishfulone

Princess has shuttles operating to take people into the Brisbane CBD and return again for $29 AUD pp.

Note that this is not available for disembarking passengers. Taxis are available on demand, we tried to use Uber but the drivers do not like going all the way out there (at least we couldn't get any to pick us up) .

If you get into Portside, the river cat is available but Princess ships do not fit under the bridge.

You're probably right. The ships seem to berth in three different spots in Brisbane. Makes it pretty confusing. It would help the OP if you knew whether a shuttle was offered when you were there?

the ships only berth in 2 places, Portside for the smaller ships and the Grain Terminal for the bigger ships and they do run a shuttle bus but not sure of prices

If you get into Portside, the river cat is available but Princess ships do not fit under the bridge.

Sun Princess and Sea Princess fit under the bridge. We've docked at Portside a couple of times on Princess cruises.

Sun Princess and Sea Princess fit under the bridge. We've docked at Portside a couple of times on Princess cruises.

Yes, of course, :o I was thinking of the other larger ships, my mistake.

LOL, I consider them future P&O ships either that or future man made reefs. :p