Grand Princess Owner's Suite B751

ndjoe

We are booked into the Owner's Suite, Cabin B751 on the Grand Princess for the Hawaii cruise out of San Francisco.

Would appreciate any comments on the cabin and pictures if available.

We are booked into the Owner's Suite, Cabin B751 on the Grand Princess for the Hawaii cruise out of San Francisco.

Would appreciate any comments on the cabin and pictures if available.

When are you going?

:)

We are booked on the April 6, 2019 departure out of San Francisco and are also booked on the previous California Coastal cruise departing San Francisco on March 30, 2019.

We will be on both with you, as well as the previous Mexican Riviera:D

Nice to have you on our two cruises. I noticed your three cruises total 32 days, which I am sure you will definitely enjoy. Will this be your longest time on a cruise ship? My wife and I just can back from a 17-day Transatlantic, combined with a 21-day Mediterranean on the Royal Princess. When we booked the two cruises, we weren't sure we could handle 38 days on a ship, but boy were we wrong. The time on the ship seemed to fly by. We have had 29 cruises with Princess so far, but this last one was by far the longest.

Joe & Kathy

Nice to have you on our two cruises. I noticed your three cruises total 32 days, which I am sure you will definitely enjoy. Will this be your longest time on a cruise ship? My wife and I just can back from a 17-day Transatlantic, combined with a 21-day Mediterranean on the Royal Princess. When we booked the two cruises, we weren't sure we could handle 38 days on a ship, but boy were we wrong. The time on the ship seemed to fly by. We have had 29 cruises with Princess so far, but this last one was by far the longest.

Joe & Kathy

This will. Our longest to date was 28 days, which still flew by. We were SO happy onboard. We love the sea days too!! We'll look forward to meeting you. We'll be in C752