Voom O3b ships. Ships that have true Voom.

I spoke with Rhohan, a three strip IT manager currently on the Liberty with me who turned up our O3b said he also turned up the Enchantment and Indy.

Thanks. Still want to see some speedtest reports from those ships.:)

That reminds me, I forgot the ships not on this list Rhohan mentioned.

Empress

Mariner

And he said the Adventure is next, possibly in Sep.

Empress - that means to me that RC sees it staying in the fleet for a while.:)

• 9 months later...
Anyone know what Adventure of the Sea's current Internet speeds are like? Hoping maybe it got O3b during the recently completed drydock...

No O3b on Adventure. I don't think any older ships will be getting O3b anytime soon.

No O3b on Adventure. I don't think any older ships will be getting O3b anytime soon.

Bummer. I pre-booked the 'stream & surf' package on the assumption that I'd be able to stream Netflix & Youtube. Anyone know what actual speeds are like on AoS? If that doesn't work out, will they refund me onboard, or do I need to cancel it in advance?

• 2 weeks later...
Bummer. I pre-booked the 'stream & surf' package on the assumption that I'd be able to stream Netflix & Youtube. Anyone know what actual speeds are like on AoS? If that doesn't work out, will they refund me onboard, or do I need to cancel it in advance?

If its anything like Grandeur (which is NOT an O3B system), you CAN stream Netflix and I'm assuming Youtube because its a lower resolution. Hulu works too. However, it can be frustrating as depending on usage and given the slow ping rate, you have to let it load a little, but once it does, it does stream fairly well. Just make sure you lower the quality of the stream.

• 1 month later...