Guy's Burger - Veggie Burger?

Snuckles

When we were on the Magic in January we were told they do not have veggie burgers at Guys. She ordered a bun with cheese and filled it at the condiment station

Whoa, what? I thought this was available on all ships, ugh! How about Freedom? Are they available on the Freedom ships?

Whoa, what? I thought this was available on all ships, ugh! How about Freedom? Are they available on the Freedom ships?

I had one on Magic in March. It took about five minutes or so. It was okay, but definitely a frozen burger.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When we were on the Magic in January we were told they do not have veggie burgers at Guys. She ordered a bun with cheese and filled it at the condiment station

We were on the Magic in February, and I had a veggie burger. After loading it down at the condiment station, it tasted great.

Had one on Glory. It's a frozen mass produced patty. Nothing special but nice to have the option. As others said, took a few minutes extra. The condiments and bun at Guys are really quite good, though.

I ordered a veggie burger on the Dream and when I saw the grill cook about to place the veggie burger onto the grease on the grill from hamburgers I said "wait." They offered to deep fry it with the fries and while frying is not ideal it satisfied my hunger. So if the burger grease on the grill is an issue for you too you have options.

On occasion things run out. We've experienced shortages of basil at the Alchemy, bananas, other fruits, shampoo and toilet paper. Understandably, TP was the worst.

Evidently this is hit and miss. Last year my sister requested a veggie burger two times (different servers) on the Magic & one time on the Sunshine. She was told on both ships that Guys does not carry veggie burgers. She gave up asking.

Conquest had them in February and they cooked them on a different cook top (without the animal grease) - they are the basic veggie patty but they are vegan as well. It took about 10 minutes each time I ordered one so I ate the fries while I waited. Overall they hit the spot.

• 9 months later...