Oasis Aqua Suite Questions

We are booked for a 1 bedroom aqua suite. I'm so excited about this! What can I expect? Who else has had one of these suits? This is our first time on on ship this size so everything about it will be new to us although we have traveled on Freedom several times before and we will e D+ by the time this booking rolls around.

Thanks in advanced!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are booked for a 1 bedroom aqua suite. I'm so excited about this! What can I expect? Who else has had one of these suits? This is our first time on on ship this size so everything about it will be new to us although we have traveled on Freedom several times before and we will e D+ by the time this booking rolls around.

Thanks in advanced!

You'll be afforded all of the Sky Class benefits sailing in this suite- Suite lounge access( beer and wine all day, drinks and apps between 5-8), full day Coastal Kitchen Access) VOOM surf and stream access, expedited arrival and departure.

As to that particular suite, I've never stayed in a 1 bedroom ATS.

Thanks in advanced!

See suite perks here:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Suites/16049781_RSC_Trade_Flyer.pdf

I had one back in 2011 on allure.

It was incredible, but I'm pretty sure it was 2 bedrooms. The deck was spectacular. We had MDR deliver dinner every night to the room and they set it up just like a restaurant. It would get very loud during the shows but the people watching was just by far the best I have ever had on any ship. I don't remember a genie so I think it was before that was a thing. The only thing that was kind of an issue was the long walk, I took my parents and they have some mobility issues. I'll never forget that deck though. Worth every penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which suite did you book?

Some have larger balconies than others,

But the actual cabins are almost identical.

Enjoy, we did.

We booked suite 11730. DH found a YouTube video of this suite from 2015. We are super excited! DH says he is pretty sure we do not qualify for the free drinks all day because we are a 1 bedroom, but that's no problem. Between the 2 bottles we can bring on, & the Suite and Diamond lounges, anything else we may want will certainly not break the bank! [emoji6]

Thanks in advanced!

Thinking you'll really enjoy the choice! Bob posted the link earlier to the suite perks you can expect and this video might help with the layout. Slight variations from ship to ship & deck to deck as mentioned, but this will give you an idea. Cabin shown is #11730, Oasis of the Seas.

John

Thinking you'll really enjoy the choice! Bob posted the link earlier to the suite perks you can expect and this video might help with the layout. Slight variations from ship to ship & deck to deck as mentioned, but this will give you an idea. Cabin shown is #11730, Oasis of the Seas.

John

Yes! My DH found this video and we watched it. This is the very Suite we have. Did you make this video?

We booked suite 11730. DH found a YouTube video of this suite from 2015. We are super excited! DH says he is pretty sure we do not qualify for the free drinks all day because we are a 1 bedroom, but that's no problem. Between the 2 bottles we can bring on, & the Suite and Diamond lounges, anything else we may want will certainly not break the bank! [emoji6]

You qualify for free drinks during the day in the Suite Lounge. The 2 bedroom Suites are Star Class.

Yes! My DH found this video and we watched it. This is the very Suite we have. Did you make this video?

We did make this video, MalteseMama2 - by far our best cabin ever although it may be a while before we're able to do it again. The prices are a bit higher now than they were in 2015. You're going to love it!

John

We did make this video, MalteseMama2 - by far our best cabin ever although it may be a while before we're able to do it again. The prices are a bit higher now than they were in 2015. You're going to love it!

John

We found your video after we had booked. DH has a tendency to worry about anything we haven't actually seen. He is now so excited that he tells me he is reminding himself we have a long wait for our Oasis cruise and 1 on the Freedom before that to look forward to!

We had that cabin in October, it was great. Be prepared as it is a long walk to the back of the ship. The Aquatheater views are great and we actually liked watching the performers practice over the actual show. The ocean views are spectacular. We did get some treats left in the room each night. The balcony is very large and is the perfect spot to relax. We had 3 bar height chairs to watch the shows, one 4' round table with 2 chairs, and 2 loungers on the balcony. I don't see how anyone could not like this cabin. Any other questions please ask.

I also have this same room/suite booked for September, do I have to book the shows ahead of time??

You don't have to book shows ahead of time, but it's highly recommended if you want the best choice of seats. Also, it's very hard to get into the comedy show without a reservation because it's a small venue.

You don't have to book shows ahead of time, but it's highly recommended if you want the best choice of seats. Also, it's very hard to get into the comedy show without a reservation because it's a small venue.

Thanks, I did book the comedy, but I thought we had reserved seats, are those only if we book ahead of time? Is there a concierge that will book the shows for me once I board?

Sorry so many questions, have never been in a suite before.

Thanks, I did book the comedy, but I thought we had reserved seats, are those only if we book ahead of time? Is there a concierge that will book the shows for me once I board?

If you are in Star Class, the Genie will take care of your reserved seats for all shows.

Otherwise, your show reservations are not for specific seats, but just allow you entry into the venue early.

The Concierge can make reservations for you, but there may be time slots that are full by the time you get onboard.

No need to reserve anything but the comedy show. Just get in the reservations line and show them your card when entering. No need to sit in the reserved seating section. You can sit where ever once inside the venue.

Sent from a mobile device

Oh boy, now I'm really confused, so I do or do not need reservations for the shows, I won't have a genie, it's only the 1 bedroom Aqua suite as mentioned in earlier posts.

I would reserve the shows pre-cruise if I were you.

Oh boy, now I'm really confused, so I do or do not need reservations for the shows, I won't have a genie, it's only the 1 bedroom Aqua suite as mentioned in earlier posts.
In that room, only show that would need to be reserved is the comedy one. All other shows you can walk-in being in a suite. I've done this numerous time in December on Oasis and in May on Harmony.

Just showed them the Sky Class colored card. Most of the time they never bothered to scan it.

Added: You can reserve them if you want. Just don't need to stress over getting the time and dates you want prior to the cruise.

Sent from a mobile device

Edited by chandom