Binoculars

lynn2002

There are no binocular specific restrictions published by either the airlines or the cruise lines. We also have two pair. One will go in our checked luggage because it's quite valuable and so we will carry it aboard along with our camera and our tablets. The other was a freebie, though quite a nice freebie, but not so nice that we would feel uncomfortable packing it in our checked luggage.

This message may have been entered via voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

We packed our laptop into our carry-on. We flew from Savannah to Sand Diego, via Houston, on United. The plane from Savannah to Houston was quite small and our carry-on was placed in the hold. When we unpacked at the hotel in San Diego, we found the screen on our laptop had been broken. Naturally, we reported it to United and were told that they are not responsible for electronics packed in luggage. So, be certain of the type of plane you'll be on, and where your carry-on will be. Don't assume that carry-on WILL be carried-on.

Incidentally, since we're retired and have the luxury of time, I no longer fly anywhere. I have learned, over the years, that I can be abused for free almost anywhere. Why should I pay an airline to do it?