MDR Kids Menu

Sailingkidswine

:odoes anyone have the MDR kids menu for the Summit? Going in a few weeks and have one anxious kid who has just started to really eat at restaurants. On Disney last year he survived on cereal as their kids meals were awful but the adult stuff not his taste either.

In addition to the kids menu remember you can 'pick and choose' off the main menu, for example choosing a soup and salad both off the starter menu. If you let your waiter know your child's preferences they will make every effort.

Definitely the child should be encouraged to try new foods and not to stick to Mac & Cheese or fish sticks.

Our daughter was a picky eater at home but was very adventurous in food on cruises. She scoffed at the kids menu and enjoyed the escargot, frog legs, and other things like that.

She is now a chef in Maine and people love her creations.

Definitely the child should be encouraged to try new foods and not to stick to Mac & Cheese or fish sticks.

Our daughter was a picky eater at home but was very adventurous in food on cruises. She scoffed at the kids menu and enjoyed the escargot, frog legs, and other things like that.

She is now a chef in Maine and people love her creations.

I totally agree. Our oldest loves cruises for the experimentation and she's got a pretty diversely developed palette at this point. The youngest has anxiety which carries over to food in some cases...he actually eats less standard kid food. Hates pasta, has limited interest in bread, doesn't love burgers/hot dogs, etc. Is just beginning to develop a tolerance for my homemade mac and cheese, but no others. Because of a lifelong issue for him with hypoglycemia I have to proactively ensure he eats. I do agree 100% with trying food, which he will do.

Our DS was 9 on his 1st cruise. We were fixed dining so had the same waiters. They seemed to bend over backwards to befriend him and ensure he had a great dining experience. They got to realise that every night he would finish with cheesecake...the last night it wasn't on the menu but they magically appeared with one monogrammed 'just for him'. Of course we tipped them generously at the end of cruise.