Haven suite-spirits?

raea416

Depends on the suite. We stayed in a Haven Spa suite. Liquor was not included in our suite. We did have a bottle of sparkling wine in our room upon arrival. The garden villas and owners suite do include Liquor. Not sure which other rooms do as well. Regardless of liquor or not, it was the most amazing experience of my life! I felt like royalty every second of the day. Wouldn't even know you were on a ship with 3,000 other people. Felt like a ship to ourselves it was so secluded!!!

I've been in a DOS on the Breakaway on my last two trips. Both times we had a bottle of champagne upon arrival and 3 bottles of alcohol that we pre selected. My other cruise in a Haven penthouse we got only sparkling wine (not even champagne).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Regardless of Haven or not, you must be in an OS, DOS, or GV.

OS and DOS get 3, GV gets 6.

In case you're interested, this is the list we were told to choose from. It's not a top shelf list by any means, though they allow substitutions.

Note that on the Dawn (OS), I asked for a bottle of Bacardi Black Razz, and they wanted to charge me 40$ for the substitution. I told them that totally confused me as that bottle was the same price as most everything on the list. I won. No charge. #SmallVictories

686d4f7e06a304932c8502bee746e98b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Forums mobile app

The alcohol you get in the OS and Villa, if you don't finish them can you take them home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you can. Check for open container laws though if transporting open bottles across state lines. We just drank one bottle and took the other two home still sealed.

Question? My category says SB - so I google that and it's owners suite with double balcony. Would that not include the 3 bottles? It isn't the codes listed above but it says owners suite?

Question? My category says SB - so I google that and it's owners suite with double balcony. Would that not include the 3 bottles? It isn't the codes listed above but it says owners suite?

Right, it is SB on Dawn or AKA OS so it gets the 3 bottles and unlimited in room water and soda (I think we talked about this before?).

Also one bottle of champagne and if you are member of Latitudes you'll get a bottle of sparkling wine. All of that is as of right now - subject to change.

Right, none of the room categories have "OS" as part of their nomenclature. It'll be H3 for ships with a Haven, SB on others (i think). We were in 10006 on the Dawn when we got our 3 bottles and bottle of Moet. Plus our cheap bottle of sparkling wine for being latitudes members ...

Loved the owner's suite on the Dawn. Dawn looks great after her refurb. Enjoy, if that's where you're headed.

That is indeed where we are headed and same room!! Thank you! I really love this particular itinerary (11 night southern Caribbean - dec 17th) we were really looking to book a haven ship but I didn't care for any of those itineraries. We really enjoyed the haven and since this will be our "first time away Christmas cruise" I was ready to splurge for the haven but I am so happy that you enjoyed your cruise and suite on the dawn!!! Thank you!!

That is indeed where we are headed and same room!! Thank you! I really love this particular itinerary (11 night southern Caribbean - dec 17th) we were really looking to book a haven ship but I didn't care for any of those itineraries. We really enjoyed the haven and since this will be our "first time away Christmas cruise" I was ready to splurge for the haven but I am so happy that you enjoyed your cruise and suite on the dawn!!! Thank you!!

If you like Mexican, or at least guacamole, make sure you hit Los Lobos for some fresh margaritas and table side guac. Don't waste an SDP credit. You can fill up on apps for 20$ for two easily. Highlight of our trip, one of them anyway.

We sailed over this past NYE. Our first holiday cruise. They did it up right! You'll love the Central Park West suite. Wave to the bridge from your forward balcony. :)