Opinions on Crown?

JoRoy218

Hi sorry for the delay but here's how we got on during out Crown cruise July 29th.

Embarkation was smooth slight delay but no issues. Bags arrived at cabin before we did so we headed to Buffet for lunch. Plenty of choice and tables a plenty.

Cabin. We had caribe deck cabin it was kept very tidy by Merlito our steward. I packed far too much and ran out of storage but that's me. Yes the shower is small but I took pegs to keep the towels on our Sun bed and I put one on the bottom of the curtain and it stayed in one place. We found the whole ship clean a d tidy... but yes if you want to grovel around and look for rust or a mark here and there you will find it .... don't let it get you down you are on holiday.

Food...... well as I said I'm a foodie.... and I was a little disappointed with the main dining room menu a couple of times. No real statement dishes ... but having said that everything was well cooked and plates were empty. 3 I enjoyed lamb shank, pork belly and the steak all cooked to my preference. Buffet was also good cream tea at 3.30 went down well on sea days.

We thoroughly enjoyed the whole trip and would not hesitate to travel on the Crown again.

I was on the Crown this past March. It was a great ship and we had a wonderful time. Our only complaint is that we were treated very poorly at the Crown Grill. But that situation could have changed and not ever be a problem again. DO NOT cancel and enjoy the Med on a great ship.

While the Crown may not be our favorite Princess ship, we have never been disappointed and have sailed on her five times.

Certainly not a concern for us as we have also booked it for the Mediterranean next May as well.

Plus any talk about staff is somewhat subjective, especially when you consider that all of the staff will be replaced before your cruise next April.

While the Crown may not be our favorite Princess ship, we have never been disappointed and have sailed on her five times.

Certainly not a concern for us as we have also booked it for the Mediterranean next May as well.

Plus any talk about staff is somewhat subjective, especially when you consider that all of the staff will be replaced before your cruise next April.

Ditto. Sailed on her a number of times. Last time was the East/West Carib Medley last Mar24-Apr 8. Enjoyed them and will sail again on the Crown In May next year for the Greek Isles.