Number of formal nights on 7 day Carnival Sunshine New England, Canada cruise?

LuvTheSea14

On Carnival 7day cruises always have 2 "elegant" nights.

They are not necessarily "formal". The only requirement for men are slacks and a shirt with a collar .

Women tend to wear nice dresses or a glam top with slacks.

You will see very few gowns and tuxes but this is your vacation so you can dress up as much as you please!

I dot think the September 2nd cruise will have a Sunday formal night as we're in port in Boston til 10pm. Figure this will screw up the normal schedule of this things.

I'm on this cruise too, and this was going to be my comment as well. My best guess would be they're held on Portland and Saint John nights.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm on this cruise too, and this was going to be my comment as well. My best guess would be they're held on Portland and Saint John nights.

I think you're right with departure on both ports at 6pm, unless the 2nd is done in Halifax with the ship departure at 4pm.

I too am on this cruise...so "howdy!"

We too (along with nicole9s...interestingly, my gf's name lol) "planned" on it being on Portland and Saint John nights.

There are two, but there is nothing even remotely "formal" about them. Hence why they are now called "elegant nights". Because a shirt with a collar is soooooo fancy! ;p

Love the Sunshine! Sailed on her twice and would again.

I didn't realize that your itinerary was different from what ours was last year. Looking at it now, I would agree that the two Cruise Elegant nights will be Monday (Portland), and Thursday (Saint John). :cool:

I didn't realize that your itinerary was different from what ours was last year. Looking at it now, I would agree that the two Cruise Elegant nights will be Monday (Portland), and Thursday (Saint John). :cool:

Hey Jamman, Looks like another time on the same cruise. I thought I recognized a few past cruisers on the roll call. I know I will see a lot of faces from past cruises. See you on Lido.