Prohibition Dinner on Oasis of the Seas

Hi all, we are going on the Oasis of the Seas next month and are thinking of going to the prohibition dinner. Can those that have gone to it please tell me what its like and if its worth going to. Thanks for your help

Don't do it. It was very disappointing. We went once enjoyed it. Stars of chicago from the ships show put on a great side show. Many people, including my dh and I dressed up in roaring 20's garb. Great jazz. Second time no chicago stars, jazz poor. It was painful. Within one hour most people left

It's not a dinner, it's just a party with small snacks and cocktails. It starts at 10:30pm goes until 12:30 am. We've done it twice. First time was great. Dance lessons, games, costume contest, staff was fun and interactive, servers were bring drinks around.

Second party this past October was horrible. Staff didn't want to be there. There was a quick dance lesson, then it was "photo op time " which just meant they put a chair in the middle of the dance floor for 45 minutes while the staff AND the Band sat at a booth in the corner. Came back did a two minute game, introduced themselves by their real names and event was over. Got a drink when we entered and never saw a server again (there's no bar to walk up to in the place ) I'm not a complainer but if you're going to charge me $35 for a party then at least have staff that are able to fake having a good time and a band that plays for more that 30 minutes of a 2 hour party

Sent from my iPhone using Forums