Would LOVE A Picture of the New American Kobe Style Beef Blend With Dry Aged Rib Cap!

helen haywood

A couple of threads about Celebrity now charging for hamburgers/hot dogs/fries etc. at the Mast Grill on Equinox and the new Burger Bar on Constellation. Haven't seen any pictures of the new burger with the incredibly long name. If anyone has had one could you please post a picture and give us a review. Were you able to get the hamburger cooked to order? Was it a good tasting burger? In a perfect world, in the interests of the consumer, I would also love to read a comparison of the Lawn Club burger, the Gastropub burger and the new AKSBBWDARC burger.

There was a thread with pic's of burgers & review after the Constellation came out of dry dock. There also a thread about the burger bar which is now the the Equinox from some currently on that ship.

There was a thread with pic's of burgers & review after the Constellation came out of dry dock. There also a thread about the burger bar which is now the the Equinox from some currently on that ship.

I know there is a thread about the Mast Grill on Equinox. So far no reports from anyone ordering one. And the pictures from Connie aren't necessarily representative of what's being served on Equinox. Also I never heard whether they were cooked to order.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums