Latest You've Ever Scored FTTF?

Slippin

Several years ago in July I had to reschedule an October cruise with FTTF for a September cruise.

Someone grabbed my cancelled FTTF for October within 24 hours of my cancellation. I got FTTF for my newly scheduled September cruise in mid-August.

It can happen!

I've gotten it 2 weeks before. It always seems to be sold out when I book but have always been able to get it eventually. Always after midnight. Once I got up to the bathroom at 3 am and checked and it was available!

How do you check for the FTTF? New to Carnival.

I've gotten it 2 weeks before. It always seems to be sold out when I book but have always been able to get it eventually. Always after midnight. Once I got up to the bathroom at 3 am and checked and it was available!

I'm never up then. Lol My husband does get up a lot to go potty though so I told him to start checking then.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had a friend on her very 1st cruise get it about a week before sailing.

Stalk it real early every morning.

We have an upcoming Cruise in April 2018 that we changed from a Feb 2018 sailing booked a year ago. Lost F2F when we changed ships ... got it about 2 weeks ago @ 5:30 AM. Posted it on the FB group for the cruise b/c others were looking. Another person in the group in CA looked 3 hours later & it was sold out again.

I'm not sure how this answer the question I provided in the post?

You received FTTF forget it days before your cruise?????

Don't pay any mind to our resident curmudgeon! Just being their normal surly self!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What is the latest you have ever found FTTF passes available? We booked a last minute cruise (July 30) and I wondered if there was any chance to find them.

I am checking often!

Definitely keep checking! We booked our cruise last November, and our cruise is August 26. I was checking almost daily, and it kept saying that it was sold out. My constant checking prevailed, and I finally snagged an opening for it about a week ago.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app