Oasis of the Seas 8-20 -17 excursions

Before you start booking expensive excursions, get a guidebook from your local library (free) or bookstore ($$)...read up on your ports. Decide what YOU want to do..then you can figure out HOW to do that! Both ports are quite easy to DIY....but you do need to know something about where you're going! Research is KEY to having a good time to suit YOU!

I also highly recommend Captain Bob/Soulagia Destinations. I'm not sure Soulagia is spelled correctly but it's close. Trip Advisor definitely has reviews on them. We've gone on their excursion 3 times and loved it every time. They take you snorkeling to places that the cruise ship tours don't so you're not constantly running into people when trying to snorkel. It includes lunch. The speed boat ride to the various snorkeling stops is a lot of fun as well. They will also take you close to the area where you may see a plane land. Very reasonably priced and just a wonderful time.

We were very disappointed in our st Marteen orient beach excursion. We love orient beach, but this trip they literally put us on the worst spot of the beach. It was totally overrun with seaweed. Next time we are there we are gonna cab it and rent beach chairs from one of the other spots on the beach. In fact we are probably done booking excursions through royal period. Being on an oasis class ships expect long lines and lots of people if you book through the ship.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk