Escape - Live 7/22

TheDougOut

Just met our cabin steward Richard... he was studying our Bliss door-bling with another steward who's about to transfer to the Joy...

bae09a0fddb5cf7231125a56d34a2f46.jpg

+1 vote that you do a B2B and stick around for the Bliss TA on May 10th. That intro video was superb.

Stephen

So thats available to under 21 with parental consent?

Beer and wine for purchase IS possible with parental consent. The availability of the Cork&Cap package (for purchase) seems to vary by ship - some have been able to get it, and some have not.

The price I showed was the gratuity for the package. My daughter was the 2nd passenger in my room, and one of the perks I chose was the UBP beverage package. So we were allowed to get her a scaled-back beverage package as the "free" perk, + gratuity.

Doug will have to answer that. I imagine it could not be utilized/loaded until out of US waters.

Right - even with parental consent, we had to wait until we crossed into international waters (10 miles?) before she was allowed to purchase beer/wine.

Party Patch applied, and getting ready to head out for the night. We have After Midnight @ 7:30pm, and will prob just hit the Garden Cafe's seafood night for some early bites.

Mom & Dad just went down to Manhattan Room for dinner.

Looking forward to going 2x next year from NYC- do you think the District will be having more beers from that region (NYC/ NE etc..) The seafood buffet looked great! I don't recall them having anything like that on my prior Breakaway trips.

For like the 50th time this trip, we just walked the length of the ship thinking we knew where we were going. We were wrong.

But we found Mom outside of Manhattan Room, who demonstrated with a hand gesture how large her glass of wine was with dinner.

Now for After Midnight, which we all LOVED last time around.

4ad95e7da1ec36fe2b7e0eebd09b2c28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

At the end of the cruise I'd be interested to hear your impressions of Tyler. Many people love him as CD. He wasn't our cup of tea. We thought he was good at yelling and demanding enthusiasm from the crowd, but we prefer the type of CD that earns our enthusiasm. Witty humor works best for us. I know we are a minority when it comes to Tyler.

I ❤️ Tyler, but know others who don't like his styleaa3d7166873a02910a9eeb3e75131e8d.jpg

A quick run to the room for singles, and then drop down to DBH for a Founders (maybe #16?)...

dfb67147b518f9cff17dfbc24be2c833.jpg

And apparently the last feeding was over 30 mins ago, so I was told to meet everyone here...

166dbefec81dfadf18c37656886a18c1.jpg

The young lad was promised some ribs.