Xpress Pass Question

Luvtoeat

Chezmarylou, let me think!! I am usually the Primary and do me first then DH using "same as", EXCEPT when I get to the credit card section, then I put him and his card number in and I think I can then add me to the card. Maybe that is what is wrong. If I am primary, I should go all the way through using my cc number, then do him using "same as".

I know that what I am doing wrong is just a minor keystroke but for the life of me I can't figure it out. On our August cruise we had one Xpass for both of us and in November an Xpass for each of us[emoji13][emoji13]. I thought I was doing the same thing for both check-ins[emoji15][emoji15]

I wish I could blame the website but unfortunately I think it is me[emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Chezmarylou, let me think!! I am usually the Primary and do me first then DH using "same as", EXCEPT when I get to the credit card section,If you input your CC # at this point and put his card # in that might be the problem. then I put him and his card number in and I think I can then add me to the card. Maybe that is what is wrong. If I am primary, I should go all the way through using my cc number, then do him using "same as".Correct

I know that what I am doing wrong is just a minor keystroke but for the life of me I can't figure it out. On our August cruise we had one Xpass for both of us and in November an Xpass for each of us[emoji13][emoji13]. I thought I was doing the same thing for both check-ins[emoji15][emoji15]

I wish I could blame the website but unfortunately I think it is me[emoji35][emoji35]

Just make sure to check your on board account a few days into the cruise. If all the obc is on one folio # and charges are on the other # they might not come together (you could end up with unused obc and a charge to your credit card for the other person). Just go to guest relations and they will merge the accounts for you.

Enjoy your cruise, it is a lot easier than the web site and check in process.

Lucy, even after all we did when we visited you are still having issues? Good luck. We have never had 2, ever since they put this into affect. I think I told you this. Slow down, use the 'SAME AS as has been stated here. That's what I do. I am the primary and it worked when we used my joint cc.

Pat

Hey, Pat, yes, I am still having issues even though we did one together [emoji35]. I am primary and thought I was doing everything right, e.g., using "same as", etc. the only thing I can think is different is when I put in the cc information. As stated above the August cruise I got one Xpass for the both of us but got two for the November cruise[emoji26].

Chezmarylou, thank you and I do check both accounts (when we have 2) and have had to transfer OBC's from one to the other. I certainly am not giving it back[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

I think you need One Xpress Pass for each leg B2B Cruise, each Xpress is for boarding each leg.

at the end of the first leg, you will need the second Xpress to re board the ship.

The two PAX are not linked to pay on board expenses with the same credit card that why you need one Xpass for each passenger, also if you are in a B2B you will need 4 Xpass, first leg 2 Xpass one for each passenger, 2nd leg 2 Xpass one for each passenger. If the accounts are linked you only will need 1 Xpass for each leg of the cruise.

You only need the Express pass for the first leg of any B2B cruise during check-in at the port terminal. Absolutely no requirement for an Express pass for the second leg of a B2B cruise. In short the procedure is different for the second leg of the cruise. Even though each leg of a B2B cruise is considered different cruises. This has always been our experiences on all of our B2B cruises.

Nice to know that we do not need Xpress passes for the second leg of the b2b. I had wondered.

Went through both reservations and found only one difference that might explain why we got two passes for one leg and a combined pass for the other. It is apparently due to the fact that I entered a credit card for only myself on one leg, and a credit card for each of us on the other. But........on the one with a credit card for each of us it was the same card!

Of academic interest only, but I said I would check.