Plus and minus of booking early/late dinner on Divina - Show times, etc.

tbmrt

Ready to book Divina for September.

Read that with Fantastica B-2 one cannot get Flex Dining which was disappointing.... Must have early or late assigned seating. It has been years since we did assigned seating and I'm not sure whether to book early or late dining based on showtimes, etc.

With flextime our usual scenario is to head to the martini or other bar around 5 for drinks and eat around 6:30 or 7 pm so we'd have time to get to the shows.

Would appreciate input.

AND THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED WITH MY CABIN SELECTION!

Early dining time is about 6.30pm so would fit in with your usual dining time choice.

There are 2 shows in the evenings which are timed to suit the early and late diners. The early show for late diners and the late show for early diners, so nobody needs to miss a show, should they wish to attend one.

Ready to book Divina for September.

Read that with Fantastica B-2 one cannot get Flex Dining which was disappointing.... Must have early or late assigned seating. It has been years since we did assigned seating and I'm not sure whether to book early or late dining based on showtimes, etc.

With flextime our usual scenario is to head to the martini or other bar around 5 for drinks and eat around 6:30 or 7 pm so we'd have time to get to the shows.

Would appreciate input.

AND THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED WITH MY CABIN SELECTION!

Early dining on the Divina is 600 and late is 830. The pick is yours or go to the buffet.

Early dining time is about 6.30pm so would fit in with your usual dining time choice.

There are 2 shows in the evenings which are timed to suit the early and late diners. The early show for late diners and the late show for early diners, so nobody needs to miss a show, should they wish to attend one.

Bea early dining is 600 on the Divina in the Caribbean.